• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you need a pick me up after your wife dies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.
The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament.
It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment.

Egypt's National Council for Women is campaigning against the changes, saying that 'marginalising and undermining the status of women would negatively affect the country's human development'.
Dr Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, wrote to the Egyptian People’s Assembly Speaker Dr Saad al-Katatni addressing her concerns.
Egyptian journalist Amro Abdul Samea reported in the al-Ahram newspaper that Talawi complained about the legislations which are being introduced under 'alleged religious interpretations'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-wives-hours-AFTER-death.html#ixzz1tA5YIM6L

Not sure if serious. But I'm sure some gaffers would enjoy this article. Makes me feel better about any of my immorality.

Salmonax

DPEAD_banner_egypt_camels_desert_sunset.jpg

usea

It's amazing that you can read the first few lines of an article an instantly know it's daily mail.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Husband will finally be able to enter the back door without all the bitching.

PJV3

If you had more than one wife die at a time, you could have a corpse orgy. my god i need to have a wank now.

Nevasleep

I wish my country had an Islamic government....
Of course not!

At least we know what the protests were about now though.

DBT85

Who the fuck asked that this be made a law?

I mean, more than one person must have piped up and said "You know what chaps, what would really make living with the ball and chain popping her clogs like that would be if I could get me a little luvinn' with her cold corpse for a few hours after shes gone. Hows about it?"

FairyD

Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.

I'm cool with this.

It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment.

I'm not cool with this.

Angry Fork

Someone will defend this.

Just watch.

I won't defend it but I do wonder why it's a big deal. I don't understand why someone would think about having sex when their wife has just died an hour ago, it's gross/weird but not something really abhorrent like having sex with your kid or something. If I was married and I died and somehow kept an erection for hours after death I wouldn't care if my wife fucked me, I'd be dead.

The 14 year old marriage and taking away women's rights more and more is much worse than this dead body thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom