• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 4 Gameplay

Conor 419

Banned
CHUMS, CHUMS, COME QUICK!

http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/2012/05/17/check-out-some-new-halo-4-multiplayer-gameplay/?

Among seeing some new Multiplayer gameplay there is also an interview with Frank O’Conner the Franchise Development Director over at 343 Industries, who goes into a little detail about the single player story, go check out the video for yourself.
Revealed yesterday was the Halo 4: Limited Edition which comes packing with a slew of awesome goodies for any Halo fan.

GIF TEAM - ASSEMBLE

- Interesting Interactions between the two generations of Spartan
- Covenant 'Not Pleased to see you'
- MC will remain characteristically quiet
- New Chums
- Game takes place on Requiem

TheOddOne

Credit to Plywoodsie

iM14hn443lhUO.gif

iZPsL8HK2UPhY.gif

ipL6WGHRxcUTb.gif

ib0S48ycoOMMgr.gif

iRBjlq6dzsqUE.gif

iqiSF6cS1ynyd.gif

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
This game nails the "super clean but not sterile" look down.

Love that lighting as well.

Vire

Got excited it was an actual new video. Oh well.

Does this BR have a silencer on it? If not, it sounds kinda weak sauce.

DarkKyo

I like how the red and blue colors of the teams look slightly altered from older Halo titles. I don't know what it is but they look a lot better and sleeker.

Xater

The video seems to use some other footage but it#s still from the last reveal. I was hoping for a different map or something.

Conor 419

Banned
I don't know how far the 'new news, new thread' rule extends. So I just rolled with it and made a thread. Either way, we see some new clips which is nice.

My only complaints so far is that

- BR sounds a little off
- The auto aim seems kinda weird, seems harder to place shots
- Death animations look similarly weird.

Conor 419

Banned
Guys, saying the game 'looks like Halo 3' is not trolling.

I'd say the game looks definably like Halo 3. The art style is cleaner and the level design is much more Sci-Fi focused. The mechanics also clearly seem like they are influenced from Halo 3 and not Reach.

Not everything has to be about 'GROFFEXSH'

Conor 419

Banned
Wait, this doesn't look like Halo 3?

Time to get some new glasses I think.

Basically, people have forgotten the definition of 'look'.

@Good Job Rob

It doesn't, 343i have been developing this from before Reach was released. It fits the three year cycle but instead with overlap.

Vire

I still don't understand why they decided to break the traditional 3 year cycle and release it this year instead of 2013..

=\

This has been in development for a long while. It's not like they just started it right after Reach came out. They were working on it co-currently since it's a different studio...

Top Bottom