• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EA-Conf] Crysis 3 Gameplay Trailer And Screens

Alxjn

I can't make a new thread, but here is the E3 trailer for Crysis 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvbQXEEykJE

crysis_3_-_e3_2012_-_pc7i7.png

crysis_3_-_e3_2012_-_g7ukp.png

crysis_3_-_e3_2012_-_v576q.png

crysis_3_-_e3_2012_-_9w7r7.png

Mother of god, how have they done that? All assets are so high quality, it looks like CG.
Crytek You are gods.

Logical answer - PC version

Gamer answer - Untapped potential of the 360 and PS3!

Possible answer - Console version with an even lower resolution (640x480 making it's glorious comeback!)

kevm3

Game looks sweet, especially the beginning... the trailer was annoying. What's up with all these game trailers using that annoying machine pulsing sound? "Brrreeennnhh breeeennhhh" I've noticed a sound like that in several games including this and Black Ops. It's quite agitating.

tdrdrgn

Game looks sweet, especially the beginning... the trailer was annoying. What's up with all these game trailers using that annoying machine pulsing sound? "Brrreeennnhh breeeennhhh" I've noticed a sound like that in several games including this and Black Ops. It's quite agitating.

the most obnoxious one is in battlefield 3. it was cool the first time you hear it, but then you hear it again and again until it makes you want to claw your ears out. i agree its a terrible sound effect.

Ryoku

They mentioned sandbox style gameplay, to which I'm hoping it's true. The gameplay during the conference seemed to showcase some sandbox elements.
Plan to get this for PC to max it out >:D

tdrdrgn

The folks over at crytek are fucking wizards.
The particle effects surpass even those from the particle mod for crysis 2.

Shai-Tan

Banned
Crytek bullshots right there. Remember the bullshots from that F2P game they just released in Russia? The game looks nowhere near that good.

i-Lo

So far so good.. so good. All hail the graphical overlord!

Also, who'd have thunk that chromatic aberrations could be used a key element in enhancing the realism of graphics.

Fezan

looks like crysis 2 which is not a bad thing ...but i miss the physics from crysis 1
And those screen looks like nexgen to me but gameplay ....Ah bullshots

scitek

looks like crysis 2 which is not a bad thing ...but i miss the physics from crysis 1
And those screen looks like nexgen to me but gameplay ....Ah bullshots

It's gonna support MSAA. That + downsampling can work wonders.

5amshift

Banned
I said wow at the water part towards the end. Amazing shooting animations for damn sure. I never played any of the other 2 games all the way through, but I may just pick up Crysis 3 eventually.

Game of the show!

Seriously it looks amazing. I hope the path 1/path 2/path 3 stuff is totally optional though, I don't need that stuff.

Top Bottom