• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I going crazy or did the fonts just get larger

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNC

Well? Well? Well?

It's not the browser zoom. it's at 100%. oh my god I'm going crazy, aren't I. Facebook grew too, and people refused to acknowledge it.

No, you're not crazy. The same thing just happened to me. It's really weird. I thought it was the browser zoom too, but no. Everything feels out of joint.

Anteater

Yeah holy shit, on mac btw and I thought some kind of weird cleartype font antialiasing I've never heard of kicking in for no fucking reason

MNC

Another thing: I somehow managed to select my thread title in the offtopic overview AND I GOT AN EDITING TEXTFIELD. HOLY SHIT.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yeah, I just noticed it as well. On one hand, it's easier to read, on the other it screws with my normalcy. :/

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Yep. I thought I was going crazy. I was like, oh chrome must have randomly zoomed in. Double checked gaf in opera and it was the same, Then this thread and the other by speedpop popped up.

Phew, Not going crazy on saturday morning.

Shits horrible. I started adjusting my font sizes and realized that usernames and whatnot were too small when the font was back to normal, so I re-adjusted, and low and behold, big is the new default.

It looks like the internet when my mom would surf the web and zoom in to everything.

Derrick01

Banned
Yeah it happened to me when I refreshed a page.

The worst part is that I'm already having weird eye issues so I thought this was me and I was about to freak the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom