• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy Balls, GAF, I just punked myself

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So it's Friday bruhs, and I'm on my one love red red wine bullshit, and I go to check bans, then go do something else for two hours. I come back to my phone and see

NVdqOJT.jpg

I thought I got banned and was reading My ban message and it was like a fucking soliloquy written by some chucklefuck Slam poet moderator in the shadows, but no. I was just zooming in on the ban reasons to sate my morbid sense of superiority in a Graveyard of my fallen comrades. Moral of the story is that if you spend too long staring in the Abyss, you become the monster yourself. Wind zir jeager etc. Discuss.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
"Another day and another persecution complex for Moron" would be a hell of a last sentence for a ban reason. Capital M and everything

I'm telling you!

It was pretty descriptive until the antisemitism bit, then I started feeling wrongly persecuted. But then I realized that you can find relations to yourself in almost anything, and this is why astrology is horse hockey.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
So it's Friday bruhs, and I'm on my one love blood red wine bullshit, and I go to check bans, then go do something else for two hours. I come back to my phone and see

I thought I got banned and was reading My ban message and it was like a fucking soliloquy written by some chucklefuck Slam poet moderator in the shadows, but no. I was just zooming in on the ban reasons to sate my morbid sense of superiority in a Graveyard of my fallen comrades. Moral of the story is that if you spend too long staring in the Abyss, you become the monster yourself. Wind zir jeager etc. Discuss.
Calling a mod a "chucklefuck slam poet" should surely do you in. You're a dead man walking. 😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom