• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 26, 2012

Pranay

0vZs3.jpg

Many many thanks to Raist, felipeko, BishopLamont and dabra for taking their time doing it every week!
Thanks to Captain Smoker, Frankfurter, test_account, donny2112 , Phife Dawg, tiong_fi, sensi97, 830920, Verve, Dash Kappei, Road, slaughterking, Loudninja, Twister Flipper and Bruno MB for their contribution.

There is a super hero tussle at the top of the charts this week, however ‘Lego Batman 2’ (-17%) comfortably sees off newcomer ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ to hold on to No1. Activision’s film tie-in has to settle for No2 with 56% of sales on the Xbox 360 version, 42% on PS3 and remainder shared amongst Wii, 3DS and DS. There are a total of 3 new entries in the Top 5 with 2K Games/Take 2 entering at No3 with ‘Spec Ops: The Line’, followed by the debut of Sega’s ‘London 2012: The Official Video Game’ at No4. As a result ‘FIFA 12’ (-12%) takes a tumble, falling from No2 to No5. ‘Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier’ slips down the chart from No3 to No6 despite sales only down by 4% thanks to its launch this week on PC. The new Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim must have played a part in the successful former No1 climbing one place up to No7 (+121%). Take 2 and EA are the only publishers this week with more than one title in the Top 10 with ‘Max Payne 3’ (-20%) at No8 and ‘Battlefield 3’ (-17%) at No9. The launch of ‘Metal Gear Solid HD Collection’ (+532%) on PS Vita propels it back into the Top 10 at No10 and to the top of the Vita chart by a large margin. It’s one of the biggest Vita launches outside the console’s first week, only a small number behind ‘Unit 13’ and ‘Gravity Rush’. Another HD Collection is only one place behind as ‘The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy: Classics HD’ on PS3 is new at No11. Retailer promotions give both ‘Mass Effect 3’ (+101%) and ‘Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary’ (+101%) a boost, the former up from No36 to No15 and the latter back in the Top 40 at No21.

UK -

Week 26, 2012 - Individual Formats (Units)

01 (01) [360] Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
02 (NE) [360] The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
03 (NE) [360] Spec Ops: The Line (Take 2)

04 (02) [PS3] Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
05 (NE) [PS3] The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision Blizzard)
06 (03) [WII] Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
07 (NE) [360] London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
08 (04) [360] Fifa 12 (Electronic Arts)
09 (NE) [PS3] London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
10 (NE) [PS3] Spec Ops: The Line (Take 2)
11 (NE) [PS3] The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy: Classics Hd (Sony Computer Ent.)

12 (05) [360] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
13 (29) [360] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
14 (NE) [Vita] Metal Gear Solid Hd Collection (Konami)
15 (15) [DS] Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
16 (06) [PS3] Fifa 12 (Electronic Arts)
17 (07) [360] Max Payne 3 (Take 2)
18 (08) [360] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
19 (--) [360] Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Microsoft)
20 (19) [DS] Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Mind Candy)
21 (14) [WII] Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
22 (--) [PS3] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
23 (9) [PS3] Max Payne 3 Ps3 Rockstar Take 2
24 (12) [PS3] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
25 (--) [360] Mass Effect 3 (Electronic Arts)
26 (25) [PS3] Fifa Street (Electronic Arts)
27 (11) [PC] Diablo Iii (Blizzard)
28 (16) [3DS] Super Mario 3d Land (Nintendo)
29 (26) [360]Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
30 (28) [3DS] Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
31 (20) [3DS] Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
32 (33) [360]Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
33 (17) [PS3] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
34 (--) [360]The Witcher 2: Assassins - Enhanced Ed. (Namco Bandai Games)
35 (34) [360]Fifa Street (Electronic Arts)
36 (37) [PS3]Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
37 (23) [WII] Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
38 (22) [360] Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
39 (30) [PC] Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
40 (24) [3DS] Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)

360|PS3|WII|PCD|3DS|PSV|NDS|PSP|PS2

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2012/jul/02/top-20-video-games

UK top 20 video games chart, week ending 30 June 2012

1 Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (7+)
Xbox 360 (38) PS3 (20) Wii (18)

2 The Amazing Spider-Man (16+)
Xbox 360 (56) PS3 (42) Wii (1) 3DS (0) DS (0)

3 Spec Ops: The Line (18+)
Xbox 360 (64) PS3 (33)

4 London 2012: The Official Video Game (3+)
Xbox 360 (53) PS3 (46) PC (1)

5 Fifa 12 (3+)
Xbox 360 (50) PS3 (31) Wii (6) PSP (5)

6 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (15+)
Xbox 360 (52) PS3 (29) PC (19)

7 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (15+)
Xbox 360 (52) PS3 (31) PC (17)

8 Max Payne 3 (18+)
Xbox 360 (53) PS3 (43) PC (4)

9 Battlefield 3 (16+)
Xbox 360 (54) PS3 (34) PC (12)

10 Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (15+)
VITA (84) Xbox 360 (8) PS3 (8)

11 The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy: Classics HD(7+)
PS3 (100)

12 Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (3+)
Wii (60) 3DS (40)

13 Sniper Elite V2 (15+)
Xbox 360 (52) PS3 (42) PC (5)

14 Fifa Street (3+)
PS3 (57) Xbox 360 (43)

15 Mass Effect 3 (15+)
Xbox 360 (66) PS3 (29) PC (4)

16 Batman: Arkham City (15+)
Xbox 360 (45) PS3 (47) PC (5)

17 Assassin's Creed: Revelations (15+)
Xbox 360 (56) PS3 (39)

18 Call Of Duty: Black Ops (18+)
Xbox 360 (54) PS3 (37) PC (4)

19 Lollipop Chainsaw (18+)
Xbox 360 (54) PS3 (46)

20 Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (7+)
Wii (52) Xbox 360 (28) PS3 (15) 3DS (5)

Last weeks new releases w/ chart positions [Friday 29th June 2012]

The Amazing Spider-Man [PS3/X360/3DS/DS/WII] - No.2 All Formats | No.2 X360 | No.2 PS3 | No.20 WII | No.34 DS | 3DS N/A
Spec Ops: The Line [X360/PS3/PC] - No.3 All Formats | No.4 PS3 | No.3 X360 | No.10 PC
London 2012: The Official Video Game [X360/PS3/PC] - No.4 All Formats | No.3 PS3 | No.4 X360 | PC N/A
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier [PC] - No.3 PC
Ratchet & Clank Trilogy: Classics HD [PS3] - No.11 All Formats | No.5 PS3
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection [PSV] - No.1 PSV
Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns [3DS/DS] - No.26 DS | No.7 3DS
Project Zero 2 [WII] - No.9 WII
Sprit Camera: The Cursed Memoir [3DS] - No.8 3DS
Ice Age 4: Continental Drift [DS/X360/PS3/WII/PC/3DS] - No.27 WII | No.40 DS | X360/PS3/PC/3DS N/A
Tour De France 2012 [X360/PS3] - N/A
Crash Time 4 [PS3/X360] - N/A
Quake 4 [Budget] [X360] - N/A

Out This Week [Friday 6 July 2012]

Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (PS3/X360/PC)
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (3DS)
Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise (WII)
Jonah Lomu Rugby (PSV)

360 version of Skyrim moves up significantly in the charts due to the release of DLC. So why has the PS3 version re-entered the chart? Lack of awareness that the DLC is time exclusive for the 360?

Makes me despair that the Olympics game sold so many copies. I suppose that was inevitable though.

Miles X

56% of sales on the Xbox 360 version, 42% on PS3 and remainder shared amongst Wii, 3DS and DS.

Wow, Wii SW has fallen off a cliff, 3DS must be very low as well, 2% combined ...

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
56% of sales on the Xbox 360 version, 42% on PS3 and remainder shared amongst Wii, 3DS and DS.

Wow, Wii SW has fallen off a cliff, 3DS must be very low as well, 2% combined ...

Yeah, I was looking at some charts from 2007 and 2008 a little earlier and it was Wii and DS domination.

Shahed

Bought two games on that list. Spec OP's and R&C HD.

Still UK market looking dreadful as always lately. Wonder when (if) will improve. New consoles?

Yup. Vita is too expensive, 3DS is seen as just another DS and everyone is quite happy to keep playing on their iPod Touches.

(I'm basing this on a whopping sample size of 4 nieces and nephews).

To echo Dave's comments - Yes. Nobody I know is going near a 3DS or Vita; they are all more than happy with an apple or android device for mobile gaming. This is based off work, friends and family - 10+ people that game on mobiles or tablets and none that touch 3DS/Vita (all but 2 had a DS/PSP).

Smartphone/Tablet territory would be more accurate.

I know quite a lot of 'techy' people and none of them have a PSVita/3DS.

Pretty much. I actually don't know anyone with either a 3DS or Vita.

People still appear very interested in the consoles, but it's tablets/smartphones for everything else

Dynoro

Is England Apple territory?

To echo Dave's comments - Yes. Nobody I know is going near a 3DS or Vita; they are all more than happy with an apple or android device for mobile gaming. This is based off work, friends and family - 10+ people that game on mobiles or tablets and none that touch 3DS/Vita (all but 2 had a DS/PSP).

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
UK is the territory where handheld software is certainly suffering. Especially compared to other countries where 3DS games are doing fine. It's something N needs to think about. Reducing software prices would be something to do as soon as possible. At least 5 pounds.

Shahed

UK is the territory where handheld software is certainly suffering. Especially compared to other countries where 3DS games are doing fine. It's something N needs to think about. Reducing software prices would be something to do as soon as possible. At least 5 pounds.

While that would help, I'm not sure how much it would do so. Most people I know have the money, but there's just no interest. Everyone would rather browse the web on their phones when out and about, and use consoles/PC's when at home.

In fact the only games I've heard people talk about much are Revelations and Golden Abyss, but they'd rather not get a handheld for just one game

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

Handheld gaming is suffering in the west full stop. It's not just isolated to the UK.

3DS is still very big in the younger kids market. i.e. those too young for a smartphone. Whether this is enough to sustain Nintendo, I dunno. Actually, going on MK7/SM3DL sales, it probably is.

Vita only seems to have mindshare with the hardcore gamer. Whether this is enough to sustain Sony - no.

DrWong

France week 25 (regarding 3DS it's doing well, as usual with at least 1 sku in the top 5) >
Top 5 des ventes consoles du 18 au 24 Juin

Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Lego Batman 2 – DLC Super Heroes (PS3)
Fifa 12 (PS3)
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)

Top 5 des ventes PC du 18 au 24 Juin

Diablo 3
Pro Cycling Manager 2012
Les Sims 3 Deluxe
Max Payne 3
Civilization V – God And Kings

Edit:
Handheld gaming is suffering in the west full stop. It's not just isolated to the UK.
Don't think so at least for 3DS. Even if it's not on fire like in Japan, it's doing ok outside UK and well in some countries (France, Italy...).

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
France week 25 (regarding 3DS it's doing well, as usual with at least 1 sku in the top 5) >

Edit:
Don't think so at least for 3DS. Even if it's not on fire like in Japan, it's doing ok outside UK and well in some countries (France, Italy...).

Is it doing well or is it just doing slightly less worse than elsewhere?

3DS go to 1 mil in about.the same time as Wii in france. It's doing well. The UK and US are the only real terrible areas. Unsurprisingly, they both have an overall terrible software ecosystem right now.

Indeed, we should stop referring to UK as the main and most important PAL country. Germany was a close second, and there 3DS is doing fine.

DrWong

I wouldn't say that. I would say it's suffering in the UK and US.
In the Uk for sure knowing they're supposed to be early adopters (it was the case for the last gen' if I'm not wrong). For the US we've still to wait as it's a counrtry which is said to be slow in adopting new gaming devices.

Define "elsewhere". In France it's just toped the 1million userbase - in line with the DS for the same timeframe - and software wise there're at least 1 or 2 titles/week in the top 5 (and probably more just under the radar between the top 5/20). In Italy Nintendo is on fire. In Germany it seems to be ok. In spain too. In these countries I think it's doing globally well compared to UK and the DS. It's not so bad knowing Nintendo is ready to "unleash the Krak... Mario 2D" alongside some evergreen titles + the 3DS XL and a solid lineup fot this second half of the year. It's how I read the situation. The real next stop - sales wise - will be end of December.

Seems to actually be doing well in France and Germany. In the UK it's doing pretty badly though. We'll see how the XL shapes up around there although I don't expect a massive turnaround with the entire retail market in flames there

Yup. Vita is too expensive, 3DS is seen as just another DS and everyone is quite happy to keep playing on their iPod Touches.

If we're using that as evidence, then I'll add in my 2 nieces and 2 nephews. None care about Sony or Nintendo handhelds (they all owned a DS at one point). They all either have a Touch or a hand-me-down iPhone. America, not the UK, but it sounds like they're not atypical.

Apparently your sample quite matches the data, lol

Nintendo is so dead in UK :(

If the 3DS XL, Mario and a new Layton cant run the tide this holiday season it indeed looks bad.
I doubt them doing anything substantial; I think there is a problem in grand scheme of their marketing in the UK;

However, I also don't believe any other retail and the rest of consoles doing good there; it's just that Nintendo is performing worse for whatever reason

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I doubt them doing anything substantial; I think there is a problem in grand scheme of their marketing in the UK;

However, I also don't believe any other retail and the rest of consoles doing good there; it's just that Nintendo is performing worse for whatever reason

What do you consider "substantial" ? No just because of those titles not every B-effort Third Party 3DS game will chart high - but at least there will be more popular software which should be able to stay longer in charts.

The only thing that really change thing differently would be to lower the software prices, but Publishers are too stubborn and would rather see their titles bomb one after another.

3DS is still very big in the younger kids market. i.e. those too young for a smartphone. Whether this is enough to sustain Nintendo, I dunno. Actually, going on MK7/SM3DL sales, it probably is.

Vita only seems to have mindshare with the hardcore gamer. Whether this is enough to sustain Sony - no.

Too young for smartphone ? Ipad/Ipod/Iphone/other smartphones were hottest presents for this year first communion season in Poland

Two/three years ago it used to be PS2/PS3/X360/PSP.

Layton always sells like hot cakes so that will definitely help here in the UK. Art Academy was also a huge seller so the sequel should hopefully do equal or better numbers.

And yes the pricing could be done with being brought down. £35? Reeeeally Nintendo? No one is going to buy that. (and I've seen £40 in some shops!)

Layton always sells like hot cakes so that will definitely help here in the UK. Art Academy was also a huge seller so the sequel should hopefully do equal or better numbers.

And yes the pricing could be done with being brought down. £35? Reeeeally Nintendo? No one is going to buy that. (and I've seen £40 in some shops!)

One solution in UK may be: bundles. Layton, Art Academy, Mario.

Indeed, the 3DS XL price / AC adaptor debacle doesn't exactly inspire optimism does it?

Still confuses me why they doing this in a territory they are doing so bad in. America would have honestly made more sense. Although it makes no sense in any territory.

Mpl90

Indeed, we should stop referring to UK as the main and most important PAL country. Germany was a close second, and there 3DS is doing fine.

Actually, the 2011 revenue chart posted by Smoker in his thread, with UK third and Germany as a close fourth lacks something: in fact, for the UK market, the numbers are software + accessories, while for Germany it's just accessories, since there are no datas about accessories. So, UK and Germany should be even nearer in market share. And this underlines even more how much UK market collapsed in the last years. Another thing is that, while 360 dominates in UK with no doubt, when we have overall European charts, it's always far behind PS3 hardware wise ( and also software wise).

Long short story: trying to analyse Europe just from UK, or just from Germany, is wrong. Europe is characterized by countries with pretty different tastes. The only right thing to do is looking at ALL of them, when possible...and so far, the only country where 3DS is certainly suffering is UK. It's also the only country from which we haven't had any PR release at the beginning of the year, about the big 3DS success. In the other the console is doing fine / well.

Still confuses me why they doing this in a territory they are doing so bad in. America would have honestly made more sense. Although it makes no sense in any territory.

America would probably have a class action law suit against it, but I can't see it going down well anywhere. I know it's labelled on the box, but still...

Too young for smartphone ? Ipad/Ipod/Iphone/other smartphones were hottest presents for this year first communion season in Poland

Two/three years ago it used to be PS2/PS3/X360/PSP.

What's first communion age, 7 or 8? I'm talking about 4-6 year olds. This does indeed represent a shrinkage in the market demographic but as far as I can see a (3)DS is still "standard present" for a certain age. It's just that the product lifetime is so much shorter.

(And ironic of course that Nintendo themselves urges such a demographic not to use the systems supposed killer feature 3D for health reasons!)

Long short story: trying to analyse Europe just from UK, or just from Germany, is wrong. Europe is characterized by countries with pretty different tastes. The only right thing to do is looking at ALL of them, when possible...and so far, the only country where 3DS is certainly suffering is UK. It's also the only country from which we haven't had any PR release at the beginning of the year, about the big 3DS success. In the other the console is doing fine / well.

Sure. Indeed, when you have four big countries where Nintendo is doing pretty well (Germany, France, Spain, Italy) it seems wrong to me just focusing on UK to say "Nintendo is dead in Europe!". I mean, we have seen that Inazuma Eleven 1+2 sold over 200.00 units just in France, and we know the series is a best-seller in Spain and Italy as well. I doubt it reached the 50.000 mark in Uk, though. Inazuma Eleven is selling great in Europe, but if we refer just to UK, we would say the game is a complete bomb in the territory.

madmackem

I really worry about nintendo in the uk, i really dont think wii u or 3ds xl is going to turn around the slump. There seems to have been a total mindshare flip over here with regards ninty. And the whole no ac adapter if picked up by the mainstream press isnt going to help at all.

What's first communion age, 7 or 8? I'm talking about 4-6 year olds. This does indeed represent a shrinkage in the market demographic but as far as I can see a (3)DS is still "standard present" for a certain age. It's just that the product lifetime is so much shorter.

(And ironic of course that Nintendo themselves urges such a demographic not to use the systems supposed killer feature 3D for health reasons!)

Are poeple even giving consoles to children 5 or 6 years old ?

m.i.s.

Banned

Its utterly perplexing.

Why potentially limit yourself to a subset of DSi/XL/3DS owners? If they'd provided some kind of adaptor so that you could use USB or SP/DS/Lite adaptors, then perhaps you could understand but this is another PR disaster just waiting to happen. And so close to the launch of the Wii U. How much can it cost a company like Nintendo to leave out the adaptor as compared to the fall out from alienating customers who are foremost in spreading the word and demonstrating your product to others?

This does indeed represent a shrinkage in the market demographic but as far as I can see a (3)DS is still "standard present" for a certain age. It's just that the product lifetime is so much shorter.

A number of posters on GAF - before the 3DS was even released - had made the salient point that 3DS, unlike the DS, just isn't a gamechanger. The asymmetric screens, the iffy 3D, the asymmetric controls (D-Pad in the same uncomfortable position that the analog nub is on the PSP), the shorter battery life and the higher price on hardware, downloadable and retail games. Taken as a whole, the 3DS is just not as appealing a product as dual and touch screen gaming was to the masses when DS was first launched.

I suspect we'll see a successor to the 3DS sooner rather than later.

Well actually it suprises me because by the time Iron curtain fell and you could freely buy electronic goods in Poland i was already 7 ;)

Well actually it suprises me because by the time Iron curtain fell and you could freely buy electronic goods in Poland i was already 7 ;)

Must have been very exciting for you to see all that cool stuff appear! The only 'consoles' I had in my youth (back in the 80s) were those LCD game and watch type games and Astro Wars, though I did get a Spectrum when I was 10. But kids these days are so steeped in the electronic culture, it's nothing to 'em!

Mpl90

Do you know from who NoUK should learn how to promote products? From Nintendo of Italy.
Seriously, here we had KIRBY WII as the best selling game last week.

KIRBY.
IN ITALY.

If you know well Italy, you understand how much such a thing is literally unbelievable, and how much it was impossible years ago.

dabra

Italy:
Week 25, 2012 - Individual Console Formats (Units)

01 (02) [WII] Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
02 (01) [WII] Kirby’s Adventure (Nintendo)
03 (03) [3DS] Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
04 (06) [WII] Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision Blizzard)
05 (04) [PS3] Fifa 12 (Electronic Arts)
06 (05) [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
07 (08) [WII] Pokepark 2 Il Mondo dei Desideri (Nintendo)
08 (07) [PS3] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
09 (__) [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 2 Firestorm (Nintendo)
10 (09) [WII] Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)

Bruno MB

Italy is Nintendoland xD

I'm glad to see Kirby’s Adventure getting some love in at least one region here in Europe.

MjzWH.png

Ireland:
Week 26, 2012 - All Formats (Units)

01 (01) Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
02 (NE) The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision Blizzard)
03 (08) Mass Effect 3 (Electronic Arts)
04 (NE) Spec Ops: The Line (Take 2)
05 (07) Fifa Street (Electronic Arts)
06 (03) Fifa 12 (Electronic Arts)
07 (05) Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
08 (02) Max Payne 3 (Take 2)
09 (11) Gran Theft Auto Episodes - Liberty City (Take 2)
10 (RE) Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision Blizzard)
11 (17) Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
12 (RE) The Witcher 2: Assasins - Enhanced Ed. (Namco Bandai Games)
13 (10) Tiger Woods Pga Tour 13 (Electronic Arts)
14 (19) Dirt Showdown (Codemasters)
15 (16) Gran Theft Auto IV (Take 2)
16 (18) [prototype 2] (Activision Blizzard)
17 (RE) [360] Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
18 (RE) [PS3] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
19 (RE) Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision Blizzard)
20 (RE) Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix Europe)

360|PS3|WII|PCD|3DS|PSV|NDS|PSP|PS2

0A0qT.png

Denmark:
Week 26, 2012 - All Formats (Units)

01 (01) Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
02 (01) Diablo III (Activision Blizzard)
03 (03) Fifa 12 (Electronic Arts)
04 (04) Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision Blizzard)
05 (NE) Pro Cycling Manager 2012: Tour de France (Nordic Game Supply)
06 (05) Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
07 (06) Fifa Street (Electronic Arts)
08 (RE) Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
09 (07) Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
10 (08) Max Payne 3 (Nordic Game Supply)
11 (RE) The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)
12 (10) Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Activision Blizzard)
13 (12) Mass Effect 3 (Electronic Arts)
14 (19) Duke Nukem Forever (Nordic Game Supply)
15 (11) [prototype 2] (Activision Blizzard)
16 (17) The Sims 3: Pets (Electronic Arts)
17 (16) The Sims 3: Showtime (Electronic Arts)
18 (18) The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet (Electronic Arts)
19 (NE) The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision Blizzard)
20 (RE) [PS3] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nordic Game Supply)

360|PS3|WII|PC|3DS|PSV|NDS|PSP|PS2

Top Bottom