• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man was not meant to eat hot food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it, you have a piping hot stew, you blow on it to make it cooler, put it in your mouth, and what happens? your mouth gets eviscerated, burning your tongue and the roof of your mouth. You drink something as quickly as possible to cool it off, you know this is going to wreck the next week of your life because nothing is going to taste good.

Man was meant to eat cold food. Cold Pizza for life!!!

I just burnt my fucking mouth on a cheeseburger

SeriousApes

I hate frozen burritos. I burn my mouth on the first bite and it's still frozen in the middle.

I don't have time to flip it!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
0SzkF.jpg

UrbanRats

Came in expecting some research or new study.. :\

Dude, just wait a minute until it's warm.
Also cold pizza is alright, but not better than the hot one, c'mon.

coldvein

Banned
i burned my mouth on a volcanically hot potato that had just come off a charcoal grill the other night, my tongue is still fucked up.

did the moth make your cheeseburger crunchy like burnt bacon?

You burnt your moth?

God we're such *cunts (holy shit it's my first use of the word since prohibition was repealed) here, eh?

I edited it, the jokes on you.

SERIOUSLY?
Yes?!
Came in expecting some research or new study.. :\

Dude, just wait a minute until it's warm.
Also cold pizza is alright, but not better than the hot one, c'mon.
This is my own research, I just burnt my mouth for it. Now, pray tell, why would our mouthes be so easily burnt if we were meant to enjoy hot food?

i burned my mouth on a volcanically hot potato that had just come off a charcoal grill the other night, my tongue is still fucked up.

I burn my tongue on coffee like... pretty much every morning

These guys get it.

If man wasn't meant to eat hot food, then why would man have heat sensor cells in his mouth?

Huh?!

Think about it.

So we know when not to eat hot food. DUH!

Tenck

You're the same guy who said he like to eat cold food (cold hotdogs I believe. Including cold bun).

And like I said in your last thread from eons ago, heat enhances flavor. Men eat hot food, kids eat lukewarm and cold foods. It's the way of life.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
One time I got some hot chocolate and man it was delicious, I could tell this even from the first few careful sips. Soon overcome with lust and greed though, I wanted to have the whipped cream on top. All of it. My momentary sins caused me to gulp up all the whipped cream at once, my madness blinded me to what was underneath the white heaven, chocolate hell. The waves splashed into my mouth and down my throat like a baptism of pain and remorse. I couldn't handle it, the cocoa lava scathed my inner throat to a pain I can only begin to describe. And as tears fell from my eyes and I took a seat, as my legs had collapsed from under me, I knew one thing, I had gone where God forbade man to go. I know my place now, as I am sure OP knows his.

One time I got some hot chocolate and man it was delicious, I could tell this even from the first few careful sips. Soon overcome with lust and greed though, I wanted to have the whipped cream on top. All of it. My momentary sins caused me to gulp up all the whipped cream at once, my madness blinded me to what was underneath the white heaven, chocolate hell. The waves splashed into my mouth and down my throat like a baptism of pain and remorse. I couldn't handle it, the cocoa lava scathed my inner throat to a pain I can only begin to describe. And as tears fell from my eyes and I took a seat, as my legs had collapsed from under me, I knew one thing, I had gone where God forbade man to go. I know my place now, as I am sure OP knows his.

I'm in tears now, thanks for this.

yogloo

Slowclap.gif.

shira

OP how do you eat a cheeseburger that is too hot?
I'm calling BS. Did you eat it straight off the BBQ.

alazz

Think about it, you have a piping hot stew, you blow on it to make it cooler, put it in your mouth, and what happens? your mouth gets eviscerated, burning your tongue and the roof of your mouth. You drink something as quickly as possible to cool it off, you know this is going to wreck the next week of your life because nothing is going to taste good.

Man was meant to eat cold food. Cold Pizza for life!!!

I just burnt my fucking mouth on a cheeseburger

That's one fucked up burger. There's no burger better than a burger with sauteed onions and mushrooms with cheese melted in the pan on top of them. When that's refrigerated it's lost - I don't even set myself up for the sadness :(

Refrigerated sandwiches and cold pizza are the best (totally ignoring superlatives naturally).

how do you burn your mouth eating a cheeseburger? did you eat it straight off the grill without any bun? I've burnt my mouth drinking soup and other liquid based hot foods, but a cheeseburger?

filler

Banned
Just because every now and then a girl might catch her teeth on your dong while blowing you. That doesn't mean man wasn't meant to get blowjobs. It just means caution has to be taken while doing so.

Chuckie

Goddammit son... you made me cry.

Not only beautifully written... but also very true and recognizable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom