• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 Limited Edition Console $350 (Amazon)

You may have seen this thread. Says that the $50 price drop doesn't apply to the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console. Well it does on amazon and the price is down to $350. I have checked other places and it is still $400. So get those pre-orders in while the price is down if you planned on getting it.

Link

Hoo-doo

Banned
I'd almost be tempted to get one to replace my launch model.

But my god, this thing is so ugly it hurts my eyes.

Izick

I think it's a great looking console actually, and I have an old fat white 16 GB launch 360, but I just can't justify dropping three and a half bills on this when the Nextbox is right around the corner.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So you don't even get Kinect with this bundle

That would make it a good deal

It looks terrible

The first Halo 360 was so good back then

halo3xbox360.jpg

This thing was hideous.

Good deal, but I can't afford to drop that on another 360 even if my 60 gig is feeling rusty. Also, I like the translucency, but I wish they went with something that looked more Forereunner.

Izick

Actually, after seeing some video and screenshots of it in person, I'm not sure. That Alienware comparison is fairly apt.

Izick

Eh, I don't even care about the look. I don't look at the console all day non-stop. I would buy it in a second if I knew the new one wasn't coming within a year or so.

RoyalFool

Banned
Both the console and controllers are translucent.

Nice, this will replace my launch '360. That thing deserves a long vacation somewhere for it's years of servitude. Watching that video it's also got a few other perks, drive open/close sensor and different sounds.

jediyoshi

maybe a little late in the game (lifecycle) for a $350 xbox. idk.

not too off if you take into account the price of the game and a second controller. almost seems silly not including the le, though i'm guessing they figure if anyone is crazy enough to buy this they're probably a big enough a fan to have already preordered that as well.

It's a good value considering the 250gig unit is 249. For another 100 you get 70 more gig, an extra controller, and a 60 dollar game.
not too off if you take into account the price of the game and a second controller. almost seems silly not including the le, though i'm guessing they figure if anyone is crazy enough to buy this they're probably a big enough a fan to have already preordered that as well.

gotcha. yea, that seems reasonable. If you're in the market for a new console, anyway.

jlh

It's gorgeous and I really want it but I just can't justify another 360 after picking up the Star Wars limited edition one earlier this year.

But if Amazon ends up offering anything along with (like a nice $50 gift card or something) I may bite.

Top Bottom