• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ : November Edition Thread | Welcome Vita Gamers !

Pranay

For Everything you want to know about Playstation Plus - Here

Sin-t%C3%ADtulo.png

PS3

1 - Games

• US

8168241956_c8c2b5c84b_z.jpg

Latest -

In -
Crysis 2 [Game of the month] [November 7]

8145102645_567e78e33b.jpg

Rachet and Clank All 4 One [November 7]

8145133660_8f678e370e.jpg

Cubixx HD
[November 7]

8145102605_4e57d156c4.jpg

Note - Game will be up on the store on the dates mentioned above

Vita -

US
QwMie.jpg

EU
Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
Chronovolt
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

Discounts -
Music Unlimited - 12$ a year

20% off Escape Plan
Unit 13
Hustle Kings
MotorStorm RC
Super Stardust Delta and Advanced Star Fighter Pack Bundle
Top Darts
Little Deviants
Modnation Racers: Road Trip
Reality Fighters

History -

US

-----------------------------------

Available -

Retail
inFAMOUS 2
Little Big Planet 2
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Saints Row 2
King of Fighters 13

PSN
Payday The Heist
NFL Blitz
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops
Blood Rayne Betrayal
Outland
Double Dragon Neon
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Expired -

Out -
TBA

Borderlands
Walking Dead Episode 1 and 2
Choplifter HD
Sideway NY
Gothom City Imposters
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone
Hard Corp: Uprising
Just Cause 2
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

EU

Available -

Retro/Grade [October 17]
Machinarium [October 24]
Just Cause 2 [November 7]
Borderlands [November 7]
Double Dragon Neon [November 14]
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World [December 5]
inFamous 2 [December 31]
MotorStorm Apocalypse [December 31]
LittleBigPlanet 2 [December 31]
Starhawk SP [December 31]
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Bulletstorm
Note - Game will be removed on the store on the dates mentioned above

Expired -

Out -
Hell Yeah Wrath of the rabbit[November 7]
Just Cause 2 [November 7]
Borderlands [November 7]

Note - Game will be removed on the store on the dates mentioned above

Red Dead Redepmtion
Saints Row 2
Tomb Raider Guardian of light
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Chime HD
Darksiders
Renegade Ops
Outland
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown [Game of the Month]
Deus Ex Human Revolution [Game of the Month]
Dead Space 2 [Game of the Month]
Rock of Ages [Game of the Month]

fernoca

In every thread I see Saints Row 2 mentioned in the US and every time I check and don't see it. Am I doing something wrong? XD

Looking forward to how they'll handle Vita stuff...and there may be 1 game a week in the US, so looking forward to that too.

"all 4 in one"? What?

EU PSN said that full Vita PS+ details will be coming early this week, so that should be interesting. Hopefully the cloud save feature works well because I hate the way saves are handled at the moment, having to back up the entire game every time.

Pranay

"all 4 in one"? What?

EU PSN said that full Vita PS+ details will be coming early this week, so that should be interesting. Hopefully the cloud save feature works well because I hate the way saves are handled at the moment, having to back up the entire game every time.

Yeah i have fixed it

They hinted that the US should be seeing more regular additions of games.

First only "Ok" month for EU. I expect the US to get better for the first time.

Torraz

"all 4 in one"? What?

Seconded.

Also if the Vita gets free games do you guys think it will be possible to "buy" them on the PS3 store so their on my download list and when I get a vita use them?

I am thinking about buying New Little Kings Story, because I had no idea that it was out until yesterday - but do you guys think it will be on sale next week? It's the only game so far that I wanted a vita for and I am dying to play it.

Toki767

I am thinking about buying New Little Kings Story, because I had no idea that it was out until yesterday - but do you guys think it will be on sale next week? It's the only game so far that I wanted a vita for and I am dying to play it.

Probably won't be on sale, but it doesn't hurt to wait and see. Though you can't be really dying to play the game if you aren't willing to pay the full price.

fernoca

little deviants, reality fighters, and modnation racers: road trip

let's go

Only one I don't have is Reality Fighters. Unit 13 would be cool, since I'm planning on buying it before the end of the year. They'll probably put it the week I buy it. :p

Probably won't be on sale, but it doesn't hurt to wait and see. Though you can't be really dying to play the game if you aren't willing to pay the full price.

Well, I have been waiting for this game since vita launched (and I can't believe I missed this game). I was just going to pay for it yesterday, when I remembered about the PS+ coming to vita next week. I am probably just going to go for it now. It's too hard to wait :)

Yeah, there's no way that's happening. It just came out a month ago. You may as well wait, just in case but it probably won't be there, so you'll just have to buy it full price.

Ill fix it bro <_<

Haha, thanks.

Shinta

Banned
The Vita game collection will have at least one "real" game on there to get people to sign up, like they did on PS3. It'll probably be a Sony game, so I'm guessing Uncharted. Maybe they'll toss in Escape Plan also as a smaller one.

GeoramA

Prediction for PS3 freebies this month:

MAG
Madden NFL Arcade
Skullgirls

This is why I bought Okami HD yesterday because I can't really depend on PS+ for games anymore.

mclem

The Vita game collection will have at least one "real" game on there to get people to sign up, like they did on PS3. It'll probably be a Sony game, so I'm guessing Uncharted. Maybe they'll toss in Escape Plan also as a smaller one.

If they do go for a biggish game, my money's on Wipeout.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Prediction for PS3 freebies this month:

MAG
Madden NFL Arcade
Skullgirls

This is why I bought Okami HD yesterday because I can't really depend on PS+ for games anymore.

No way in hell they'd put Madden NFL Arcade up so soon after putting up NFL Blitz.

The other two...well, those could happen I suppose.

Still hoping for GGXXAC+ over here.

Also if the Vita gets free games do you guys think it will be possible to "buy" them on the PS3 store so their on my download list and when I get a vita use them?

99,9% yes - you can do so already for retail vita and psp games as well as you could for free PSN+ PSP games.

Mine too - that way the can sell some big DLC along it.

DBT85

I'd guess Wipeout 2048 would be the free PS+ game too. Also maybe one of the smaller titles like Motorstorm RC or Mutant Blobs.

I'm happy with discounts tbh.

What I want to see from PS+ for the Vita is more things like cloud saves, automatically checking all installed apps/games for patches and notifying you that they are available rather than you only finding out when you go to use said game/app and so on.

Oh yeah, not + related but FUCKING NETFLIX!

jayb

Since most people should already have wipeout from either buying it or from the psn hack free games, that would probably disappoint a lot of PS+ subscribers.

So I'd put my money on wipeout too. ;)

Edit: disregard. My reading comprehension sucks today.

Since most people should already have wipeout from either buying it or from the psn hack free games, that would probably disappoint a lot of PS+ subscribers.

So I'd put my money on wipeout too. ;)

Uh, did you read what he was replying to? He's talking about Wipeout 2048.

Top Bottom