• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DmC Devil May Cry Special Edition unveiled + boxart

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
I used the search but as i'm not following the demo thread i don't know if old news.

iLnXrQxTchBvM.jpg
iblgTRCd7BfLmy.jpg

ibnLha70iEqYp0.jpg

Comes with Dante's necklace, special box and Samurai Pack DLC. 70€ (~91$)

Source: Gamestop.es

Look, i found a better picture :
dmc-x360-special-editwiieb.jpg

(qouted for size)

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Someone forgot to finish the box art

They took note from the Bleach manga, backgrounds are overrated.

I really hope Microsoft picks a better system marker on the packages next gen, the xbox 360 huge ass green shit always ruins everything. -_-

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I like.

However, I would have loved for them to use the half nekkid angel harem illustration.

NM0dz

Neo Member
"fuck it, we'll say it's 'minimalist', ship that bitch"

..Something tells me that's exactly what happened. Not that it's considered unfinished, but they are going for some sort of 'different' minimalist approach. At least the necklace is worth it...right?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I like that a fair bit actually. The problem with this game is that people now have a negative disposition towards it, so some people are gonna hate it no matter what it is.

Nice layout, good pose, kind eh on the face, but they could have done much worse (as evidenced by Fuse and Bioshock Infinite)

So that's Epic Mickey, Aliens Colonial Marines and now DmC that have done the "minimalist" schtick as of late. Nintendoland too, at a push. Getting a bit boring now.

Still beats orange and blue, mind.

ctrayne

I like that a fair bit actually. The problem with this game is that people now have a negative disposition towards it, so some people are gonna hate it no matter what it is.

Yep. It's a great cover aside from the black feature "splatter".
Really sad people get worked up over a white background. No wonder most pack art sucks.

I didn't think it was possible for this game to be a bigger piece of shit, but that "art" definitely lowers the bar another notch.

I'm still recovering from that demo.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This boxart is just as horrible as the demo.

I didn't think it was possible for this game to be a bigger piece of shit, but that "art" definitely lowers the bar another notch.

I'm still recovering from that demo.
I will never understand why people come into threads like this and bith about something else related to a game they don't like. If you don't like it fine, I can understand that, but whenever I don't like a game I just don't talk about it on GAF. I'd rather ignore things I don't like.

I will never understand why people come into threads like this and bith about something else related to a game they don't like. If you don't like it fine, I can understand that, but whenever I don't like a game I just don't talk about it on GAF. I'd rather ignore things I don't like.

A forum is a place to voice one's opinion. My opinion of the box art is that it looks like ass, the same opinion which I held about the demo.

Top Bottom