• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, I hear you like cat gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Cat gifs? Cat gifs.

Just a test of a new image hosting service I was trying out.

Also made a NSFW gallery of gifs.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Did you upload all these images or is it some aggregate?

Also the NSFW tag definitely accurate.

All the images were already saved in a folder. And the program used, Juicebox Pro, was a simple drop in. The event photo company I help with, we are trying to make our site more mobile friendly, so we needed a new way to display image galleries from events. Figured gifs were a good test run.

TommyT

Just me or do some of these seem to be overfill the screen? Like I'm not seeing the full height/width of the gif.

ChiTownBuffalo

Just me or do some of these seem to be overfill the screen? Like I'm not seeing the full height/width of the gif.

Yeah, some of them have sizing issues, but mostly we were looking at ease of delivery and mobile use. When we actually load up images frm events on them, sizing won't be an issue.

I spent more time watching catgifs than titsgifs. The Internet has ruined me.

I do the same thing.

ChiTownBuffalo

Try expanding to full screen, removing the preview images and then returning to normal size.

edit: Meh, only sorta works.

We want people to open image in new window for printing/saving purposes.

ChiTownBuffalo

I'd prefer seeing them in native res instead of stretched out and grainy

Just open in new window.

The galleries were just a test to see if it could handle gifs and then a whole bunch and to see how easily they could be navigate via mobile.

okdakor

Cat gifs? Cat gifs.

Also made a NSFW gallery of gifs.
]

You should open another thread like this one just to see if mods are around :

So, I hear you like "sexy naked women doing nasty things" gifs.
-----------------------------------------
NSFW gifs? NSFW gifs.

Also made a cat gallery of gifs.

cat gifs.

ChiTownBuffalo

So do you happen to have a handy folder of all those NSFW gifs you don't mind sharing?

I'm interested, the cats would be nice too.

Yeah, I can zip it at some point. I'm in Denver right now and laptop with gifs are in Chicago. But I get in later today.

ChiTownBuffalo

fanboi

Banned
Eeeeeeeee...

Yeah... that is NSFW in the sense that you should remove it.

Bare breast and alL!

EDIT: And bouncy breast from a girl getting fucked. Yay

Violater

nvm.. that gif sucked and was giving me a headache.
Lol serves you right
WTF what? There's sexy GIFs, and I would like to download said GIFs. Is this not how GIFs have worked since the beginning of the internet?

Lol I was agreeing with you and saying WTF at chitown for teasing us like that.
must be a setting he selected bc i was able to save one of the cat gifs from my phone then went back to grab another and it wouldn't let me no matter how long i long pressed for.

LordCanti

I will have that GIF of the girl wiping sand off of her beach balls ChiTown. If it takes me until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom