• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, I hear you like cat gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Fixes should be in later. More gifs will be added and we'll take another look at sizing.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
My reaction:

cat-030.gif

Kammie

There's a cat gif mixed with the hotgifs!

Is this loading everything ahead of time? Some don't load but others further on pop up immediately once I click them.

I think it would also be cool to have the ability to see them in native res. Depending on the browser window size, parts get cut off. (Edit: Nevermind! See it works in the cat one by opening a new window, but not the hot one)

Bururian

I have no idea as both are suspended. Both were probably on the same account, so the NSFW got got the account suspended probably.

okdakor

lol yeah, whole site is dead now. Was terrible slow and shitty anyway.

We broke it... Do you think that, from time to time, EviLore receives calls from angry websites ?

- Hello, it's Bill from actionbooth.com, your damn kids just broke my website, they linked cat gifs and suddenly my server exploded...

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Website is back up.

ChiTownBuffalo

Working on that zip file.

This is like a better version of eyebleach.com :D

But yeah, fix it so that I can see the gifs in their actual size (preferably already in the gallery, like on imgur).

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I guess my complaint would be that the .gifs should have options for 1x and 2x size and not just be full blown on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom