• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGR: Revengeance concept art (Mistral, enemies, etc)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Via Platinum Games' Japanese blog.

0110_001.jpg

0110_002.jpg

0110_003.jpg

0110_004.jpg

0110_005.jpg

0110_006.jpg

0110_007.jpg

0110_008.jpg

0110_009.jpg

I love the concept art for Metal Gear games, some of them have amazing attention to detail.

I'm also pretty hyped to try the demo this month.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
KP dev on twitter just posted part of a new famitsu scan that shows a close up cutscene of Raiden with white blood on his sword, he also says the mag has some new info on Sundowner.

Just found that funny comic.

84090718013113696_djh35kg2.jpg

:lol

Dr Dogg

Well this has made me even move hyped than before. Not long now.

Far left looks so much better than the in-game render. Don't know why games currently are giving Rihanna's abominated look to every character. Deus Ex was the biggest offender.

That was on the tip of my tongue when I first saw these.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Kojima posted a pic of the upcoming new trailer.

BANZFeKCEAAvU_T.jpg:large

ezekial45

Banned
Is it just me or does the buzz for this game seem a little low.

I don't know, I figured there'd be more people talking about it.

Is it just me or does the buzz for this game seem a little low.

I don't know, I figured there'd be more people talking about it.

marketing hasnt been as epic as other Metal Gear Games (so far)

plus not alot of media

Konami better get their shit together

From all the press everyone has loved it (of what they were able to play)

after seeing that trailer preview pic up there, does anyone have any good wallpaper for rising?

on topic: that is some great artwork. makes the wait for the demo seem longer and the game even more.

ezekial45

Banned
We sadly don't have Platinum Games viral marketers on GAF.

Who needs viral marketers when there's people who'll eat up whatever they release?

marketing hasnt been as epic as other Metal Gear Games (so far)
plus not alot of media

Konami better get their shit together

From all the press everyone has loved it (of what they were able to play)

Platinumgames cycle

People will be talking about how amazing it is like 10 months after release!

I think they should just bite the bullet and release the demo on PSN and XBL already. That'll do wonders for them, as it did for DmC. The interest in that game went up exponentially after the demo came out.

Santar

I've always found this version of Raiden(mgs4) very ugly looking.
A real shame they didn't go with the not so robotic look he's sporting in a few of the images of this game.

explain to me again how i'm not supposed to love everything about this game :) ...

I think they should just bite the bullet and release the demo on PSN and XBL already. That'll do wonders for them, as it did for DmC. The interest in that game went up exponentially after the demo came out.

thinking they will shortly...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pretty sure the demo's up this Tuesday. I remember it being announced and me thinking 'same day as dmc? i bet that's on purpose'

There's some pretty good shit in there but I was hoping it would be better. It's not on the level of Yoji Shinkawa, but I understand that sometimes you're just trying to pump shit out and get over to creating models for the game as fast as possible.

i-Lo

Designing those nice tits and ass on a deadly walking weapon serves one purpose alone: Distraction. Distraction as she tears you into bits with her multiple hands.

Case in point:

man that vgina tube is really distracting. I wish these designs were not always so hyper sexualized. I get distracted...

It's cutting it pretty close, do you think?

no pun intended.

I'm one of those that prefer demo to be close to release. If you managed to impact the people that play it that impact may be lost after some time. I never understood the need to release demos several months before release.

Top Bottom