• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown - Dwarf gameplay video

acaynk.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEuWWak3ifI

11yx0w.jpg

2vzlks.jpg

33rbl0.jpg

4yhate.jpg

5kaxzl.jpg

6roz9u.jpg

http://www.4gamer.net/games/134/G013480/20130419037/

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
This type of character class usually don't appeal to me much, but some of those snippits looks more aeriel based than I expected which was neat.

Also, the posts already jabbing at the art debate from the last thread are contributing to the same shit happening again instead of talking about the gameplay like everyone was whining about, so good job on that.

Anyone have a dwarfxwizard vaginaboy doujin they can PM my way? Just curious.

Looks badass. Can't wait to use him and amazon, BUFF!

Arklite

That throw is amazing. Game is all kinds of ridiculous.

edit: Release date is still months away in JP. Promo vids had me thinking it'd be due in a few weeks everywhere.

Shinta

Banned
Looks amazing, but the gameplay looks sloppy as hell. Same as all Vanillaware games.

Still getting it day 1.

Dwarf looks pretty mashy! At the very least it looks like his attacks speed up the further he gets in a combo. I hope he's uninterruptable at a certain point in the combo! :3

Also looks like he's fond of throwing stuff around. Not only does he toss enemies and barrels, he also does a flying leap over enemies and drops bombs on them.

Kokonoe

Banned
Now if we can talk about the game instead of doujinshi this time that will be pretty neat.

Is he throwing the monster in that gif or is he falling out of a suplex via glitch?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Best character ever.

This brings back glorious memories of using the dwarf in the capcom D&D beat em up lol

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
That's not a dwarf, that's a boulder.

Now if we can talk about the game instead of doujinshi this time that will be pretty neat.

Is he throwing the monster in that gif or is he falling out of a suplex via glitch?
I think he's throwing the monster, which is also bouncing off of the wall defined by the side of the screen (lol). At least, it looks like the Dwarf is pretty fond of throwing stuff around based on what he does in the video.

Dat octopus, bricks will be shat during that battle. Thanks alot Popeye movie.

Dwarf vs Haggar, Hammer vs Pipe. Someone needs to make a poster of that.

wapplew

Look great. Now lets hope 4 players co-op do not suffer Odin's sphere kind of slowdown.
What next, Wizard or Elf?

The Sorceress thread managed to reach something like 20 pages due primarily to her eye-catching physical attributes. Watch this thread barely scrape to page 3 before withering away.

those bulging,hulking muscles

Wow, I didn't expect the Dwarf to be this agile, especially in the air. He looks pretty fun!

Seriously, just seeing how mobile everyone is and how fast paced the gameplay flows gets me even more excited.
This game is going to be awesome in more ways than I had initially expected.

Espada

Holy hell, I was not expecting that kind of mobility from the Dwarf. It's pretty badass how he speeds up with successive attacks until he seems to just mow through enemies and they burst into flames. Smashing hammers down to call down lighting? Chucking enemies like they ain't shit? All while being a stout killing machine with a beard that'd make Odin blush?

Day 1.

Paskil

I'm hoping that somewhere in there, tucked into a combo or other attack, there is at least one animation of him using that beard to attack.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
The game is really awesome, i'm waiting for the amazon's gameplay, something is telling me that she will be my first choice.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Well, I'm glad we haven't gone off the deep end with a "misandry" comment, even as a joke.

Dwarf looks like one tough dude. I wonder how he'll compare to Amazon.

Top Bottom