• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter User: "I hope the [Xbox 720] specs changed"; Aaron Greenberg: ":-)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the reveal thread, brought to you by EKIM & Master_Jo:

Ok - another one from me :
You remember Master_Jo who was banned in the 6-Months-Delay thread?
He was banned because he added "This is not the full story" to Thuways leak of heating problems with devkits.

He contacted me after his ban on Twitter and elaborated on his statement.
It's basically that he works for a big partner (nothing gaming related) of Microsoft and has heard from MS employees, that there are indeed heating issues but that the reason of this is an upgrade of the specs.

I don't know what to make out of this but I guess a mod could confirm if he is really working for an MS partner by the mail address he used for registration.

Then we got this:

XZtgCPJ.png

Aron is a Microsoft employee...

Someone that was banned for not backing up their shit + :) = new news!

As good as your insomniac post from the other day lol

Was he really banned for saying "This is not the full story" to Thuways leak of heating problems with devkits?

Was he given the opportunity to back up his claims?

Binabik15

Exciting.

Hopefully it is a real upgrade and not just clock related. IPs and (so far) no paid online will make me go PS4 only at full price, but better baseline specs will be good for pc and consoles (except Wii U, I fear).

So MS decided to risk another potential RRoD fiasco to keep up with Sony. Will be interesting to see what the final specs are. The 21st cant come soon enough.

oVerde

Banned
GAF, you're going nuts already, 'cmon, it is a god damn smile of NDA, how could it turn out into spec rumor? Are we that starve yet?

Considering Mircrosoft hasn't made any mention of the new systems spec's yet, probably all that was meant is that the spec's will be different from the 360. And if that is news, then I've got a bridge you might be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom