• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nate Wells: "And I REALLY can't prepare you for the best MP ever conceived" (TLoU)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Lead Artist - Naughty Dog
2013-05-1612_22_39-twafulw.png

Man

If that demo datamine leak is correct then it involves the infected and them 'marking' specific players. Horde/protect-VIP mixed mode? According to the same leak there will also be item crafting in MP.

I want a fully detailed reveal video for the MP. Don't have me read through multiple previews to get a full picture please.

The_Monk

Oh yes, it looks amazing. Great modes too! And the weapons, they sound amazing, so good.

I can't wait to see more!

...I saw nothing, the game is almost here.

aganu

I'm guessing the MP is well integrated into the SP, which would explain the lack of news on MP to avoid spoilers.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The funny thing is Druckmann only retweeted his first statement, not the one about MP.

The_Monk

It's okay to be excited but with the game coming in less than a month and not a single glimpse at the Multiplayer?

Yeah, keep on talking, that's what consumers want, words. I have no problem to see him proud or excited but it's like waving food at starving people.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
The game will come out and the multi will be fantastic. Then a few months later Naughty Dog will patch it and change something that a lot of fans loved about it for the worse. Everyone will go 'WTF Naughty Dog!' They'll be like 'We know best!' and the multiplayer will be ruined for a lot of folk who initially enjoyed it.

Mithos

Nate Wells: "And I REALLY can't prepare you for the best MP ever conceived" (TLoU)

Ohh standalone MP that I don't have to pay for if I want to play the singleplayer game, AWESOME Nate.

The game will come out and the multi will be fantastic. Then a few months later Naughty Dog will patch it and change something that a lot of fans loved about it for the worse. Everyone will go 'WTF Naughty Dog!' They'll be like 'We know best!' and the multiplayer will be ruined for a lot of folk who initially enjoyed it.
No way. This will not happen and it has never happened before!
U2 MP :(

Top Bottom