• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show Off Your Gaming Collection

8749134742_e61feb905c_c.jpg

I buy and trade in a lot of games, so my collection isn't that big (only have had a PS3 for a month now). But I'm sure there are tons of people here who never trade in their games, so post what you have.

So just take a photo (or a couple) and show off your collection!

NekoFever

Here's what I've got on my shelves at the moment, gaming wise. Basically stuff that can be played on what consoles and handhelds I have to hand (360, Xbox, PS3, PSP, PS2, PS1, Wii, GC, DS and 3DS).

I've got tons more stuff in boxes, though. Dozens of Dreamcast games, GBA, SNES, N64, etc...

Posting because I just passed the 700 mark and running out of storage in a bad way.
I pretty much just started collecting for PS3, but there's like twice as many games for that I still need.
Mostly Nintendo and Sony, Sega in third, and one Xbox game (Panzer Dragoon Orta).
However, apparently this means nothing and I'm "part of the problem" according to Cliff Blizzinsky. He's sort of right because I don't own any of his games, I guess.

Kainazzo

Without showing any hardware:

DS, 3DS, PS1, and N64 DD.
Wii, Gamecube, PS2, PSP, and Vita. Japanese games are Espgaluda, Breath of Fire V, and Daioujou.
Saturn, part 1. J games are Radiant Silvergun, Sakura Wars, Bulk Slash, Magical School Lunar, Cotton Boomerang, and Grandia.
More Saturn, Sega CD, Dreamcast, and PS3 games. From left to right, J games are Soukyugurentai Otokuyo, Sakura Wars 2, Princess Crown, Trails in the Sky 1st/2nd HD, and Tales of Vesperia. GBA games are behind, there are 9 total.
SNES part 1.
SNES part 2. Note that Terranigma, FFV, and Radical Dreamers are repros. Terranigma's a special one though :p
MVS and PGM games.
Atomiswave and GBC
Old PC and 360 games. I have no clue what Steins;Gate is, but it was cheap, recommended, and a good way to flesh out my 360 collection.

N64 and GBA games are obscured, but I have 12 and 9 of them respectively. Overall, not the largest collection out there, but I've cultivated it such that every one has value to me. Minus the newest ones, I've played through them all, and wouldn't sell any of them.

I really like your shelves Uncle Rupee. I'm moving in the next couple of weeks so my gaming area is dismantled. I snapped some pictures before I took it apart though, sorry for the low quality. Excited to have a new space for my games soon.

Posting because I just passed the 700 mark and running out of storage in a bad way.
I pretty much just started collecting for PS3, but there's like twice as many games for that I still need.
Mostly Nintendo and Sony, Sega in third, and one Xbox game (Panzer Dragoon Orta).
However, apparently this means nothing and I'm "part of the problem" according to Cliff Blizzinsky. He's sort of right because I don't own any of his games, I guess.

I need me one of those shelves

EDIT: Ah, here we go. These are some pretty new pictures, though I don't think they're taken with my own camera. The pictures don't look all that great but I think it works.

A few games are missing from these photos, but these are most of my games. I have 234 retail games and 42 digital games. I'm not too fond of this layout, but since I don't have all that much space this is the best I can do for now. When I get bigger space I'll be sure to get some nice shelves. I especially don't like how my Xbox 360 games stand.

Yes Boss!

I always enjoy these types of threads.

No way I can post mine as it is just too spread out right now and, what's more, it is such a small place I've barely got it all fit in.

I really like your shelves Uncle Rupee

That's a pretty impressive collection have going!

I need me one of those shelves

Thanks, its two sets of this Ikea Besta combination (bottom and top + optional doors and feet)

To be honest it's not the "besta" for my needs, I would just go with several Billy bookshelves with glass doors if I was going to re-do it.
Because the bottom part is double the depth I'll probably end up getting drawers to put all my NES and SNES carts next.

oatmeal

Banned
The only collection of importance is my Zelda's.

zelda.jpg

That's missing a couple things (LE historia, I have another GameCube collectors disk).

Problem is...it's just in boxes. I have nothing to do with it. part of me thinks I should just sell it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, you people have a lot of games. I'm like an anti pack rat, and can't stand owning that much stuff.

But cool for you, lol. :)

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
My collection sucks and it's all in a bunch of garbage bags, because I just moved. Maybe I'll post it anyway in a couple days.

Probably not.

That's a pretty impressive collection have going!

Thanks! Like you mentioned I am also completely out of space. I've really got to work out some different shelving soon. More and more I'd like closed shelving so everything isn't so in your face coming into the room.

I'm jealous of that Links Awakening guide Oatmeal, I would love to find that for a decent price.

Skyzard

Banned
^ I have that chocobo! (with the cape/red hat) - btw some of those awesome models feel a bit wasted at the bottom there!

Some great collections in this thread, do post more guys. My stuff is in like 8 tattered boxes in the garage...they get more rotten every day :(

Future living room purchase = shelf

Nice and neat VW, decent collection. Your retro stuff is stored away I take it?

Man, I've been waiting for a thread like this for a while!

Here's a link to my Photobucket album where I've been storing pictures for the last few years: http://s49.photobucket.com/user/JosueAndFriends/library/Game Collection

I'd post the pics here, but Photobucket's been giving me the stupid bandwidth crap lately when I embed pictures elsewhere, so I'm just gonna take newer pictures later and post them on Minus or Imgur or something.

Edit: Starting to upload stuff to my Minus account now: http://kdash31987.minus.com/mCtAKErQGGsCM

I have a lot more stuff to upload, though...for now, just look through my Photobucket.

I've got a little over 800 physical games right now, and a little over 100 digital. I've got 20 different consoles, and 8 different handhelds.

goldenpp72

Please excuse my horrible setup and organization, I only have 2 shelves and a dvd rack to store somewhere near 1000+ games, so a lot of stuff is double layered unfortunately. In the process of finding a house so hopefully i'll be able to set up my game room soon. Hoping to break the 2k mark by the time i'm done collecting on Ps3 and prior, but still building. One day I'd like to do some photoshoots of everything when I finish, but for now I just have some bad pictures.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/goldenpp72/media/IMG_2459_zps2057dbe1.jpg.html]

IMG_2461_zps791ab67c.jpg
[/URL]

Some older pics I took when buying in bulk.

Custom Xmas Nights box I made up

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I repeat: holy shit. I have like 25 video games total, and I'm anxious to get rid of the 15 I never play, haha.

Yes Boss!

Sega Saturn cases are the shit...... best for display hands down.

Too flimsy and bulky and hollow. Much prefer the smaller form factor (and similar consistency) of J-Saturn and PC Engine. Original DS is the only modern gaming case that is near perfection...perfect size, thickness, durability, I feel.

goldenpp72

Depends, the Saturn cases are far superior for display purposes, but are more fragile, hard to replace, and in general a pain in the ass. With that said with the right collector they look quite nice. My fiancee actually spent a lot of time using some chemical to buff the cases outter layer so they became less cloudy at some point, but I have a total of 59 Saturn titles and I classify it as 'complete' for my own sake. The Gamecube is my next in line to finish which will end off at 80 titles from what I can see, it's a nice sensation to truly finish one collection up to your furthest standard.

jbueno

Here´s most of the stuff I brought with me when I moved out 3 months ago. Still lots of stuff left over in my parents house, and some games that are still packed here. I need to get some furniture to display my games, I put these in closets.

I need to dust off already. I´m hardly at home nowadays, so I didn´t notice until now.

I don't even need to show a pic of one because I made a video of it a long time ago to show a test of the Vita's camera lol. I might post a pic later though, my shelf is shaped weird so its hard as heck to get the right pic of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVamDYZJrdU

Here's the pics, like I said terrible shelf shape makes the pics look weird.
j7hersZGeP09a.jpg

jBuye9AKKo5V7.jpg

jJRkjSdqbagUY.jpg

Don't have the N64 cases because I got a N64 back when I was 6 and thought the cases were like boxes and could just be thrown away. I fully regret that, but I mostly have most of the N64 games that were released in America.
jFVWA7nFlkAqE.jpg

Most proud of my old complete boxes, things like 30+ Odyssey2 games, C64 games like Telengard, many of the EA "album" games like Adventure Construction Set, Bard's Tale, Seven Cities of Gold, my Ultima collection, and lots of Infocom boxes (Enchanter, Sorcerer, Infidel, etc.). Ton of newer stuff, but really love my old stuff. I can take some pictures if anyone cares.

Top Bottom