• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am very ashamed of myself - Ill not defend u anymore MS

TheKayle

Banned
1+ year long talking about your new console...
in the most famous gaming forums/sites...on internet
betting my face that a company like you Ms would not betray their usersbase

i dont know what you r aiming for....if apple/google or whatever but seem that gaming isnt anymore your market

ill not hide myself behind a screen i've to ask sorry to spongebob and kidbeta...you guys was right i was totally wrong...

yesterday was really really a sad day for the gaming industry

i hope u can fix something at the e3....

but pls put out from the market this 1.2tf bs quickly....4 years no 1 more

manzo

i dont know what you r aiming for....if apple/google or whatever but seem that gaming isnt anymore your market

ill not hide myself behind a screen i've to ask sorry to spongebob and kidbeta...you guys was right i was totally wrong...

Are u buying a ps4?

Sethos

Banned
xbox-only-logo-ylwydy80.gif

Is ok man, there are plenty of fish in the sea. I know the memories are still there but you just gotta move on, one step at a time....

freddy

Banned
I know how you feel, dude. I was really disappointed with Coke when they released all those new flavours. I'm slowly getting over it now though.

Meltdowns! I like!

Save your tears until after E3. They've still got a 90 minute+ conference in which they can redeem themselves. Or not.

And Sony equally have a 90 minute+ conference where they can fuck up all their good work so far.

I doubt anything will change to be honest, but just give it another few weeks.

Yagharek

Take it from someone who has been in the same position regarding Nintendo, Microsoft, Sega and Sony at one time or another:

They will all let you down at some point.

Just go where the games you like are, and support the models that you agree with in your heart.

Wait til all three systems are out, and make a decision without the influence of launch hype. Consider them all, consider PC, consider 3DS and Vita. Consider retro.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It'll be allright friend, I promise you.

PS4 will have great games and so will Xbox One. Heck, even the Wii U might get a game or two in the near future!

Dabanton

Haha amazing thread. This is what happens when you dedicate yourself to a company a little bit too zealously.

EDIT:Just noticed the avatar change. Priceless lol

p3tran

Banned
its just companies my italian friend.

one fucks up, two are ready to take their customers.

p.s. nice new avatar btw :D could be much worse if you where betting avatars with me haha

spekkeh

Banned
I don't get it. How was their conference any different from their company line for the last four years? If anything, the only trendbucker (if that's a word) was 15 exclusive games. That's a real positive thing.

I've been playing the 360 almost exclusively for the last three years and I saw exactly what I expected to see. Forza, cod, sports, television.

Of course this is completely different from what I wanted to see, but I've been steadily losing faith in MS for some time now. Anyway, what unlikely thing did you expect to see?

DC R1D3R

Banned

Don't worry bro, I'm upset too.
Well done Microsoft......arrivederci!

TheKayle

Banned
I don't get it. How was their conference any different from their company line for the last four years? If anything, the only trendbucker (if that's a word) was 15 exclusive games. That's a real positive thing.

I've been playing the 360 almost exclusively for the last three years and I saw exactly what I expected to see. Forza, cod, sports, television.

Of course this is completely different from what I wanted to see, but I've been steadily losing faith in MS for some time now. Anyway, what unlikely thing did you expect to see?

no this cannot be a nexgen gaming company

"We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment play."

they just cant talk like this

Reminds me of the PS3 meltdowns after they announced the price and the near year long delay in Europe.

They all let you down, only PC can be trusted. It's always there, always consistent and always welcoming.

It's the abused wife that takes everything in her stride and only gets stronger.

Top Bottom