• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Report Cards w/ Times

I know it's early, but decided to help you guys out since I put the times on there. It can help you guys plan for next week. =]

Grading system:
  • A through F.
  • + / - allowed.
  • You can only grade if you watch

Upgraded version. No Dorito Pope in this one though.
jYrxO2M.png

Version with predictions:

Google docs version if you'd rather have that.

Let me know if I need to fix anything. I did all the timezone conversions in my head, so I might have screwed it up. Hopefully not =X.

EDIT: Unbisoft has been terminated.

EDIT 2: Can't find a time for Capcom, or if they have one this year. Let me know if you guys find one. I'll update when I get back from the store.

EDIT 3: Fixed Nintendo's GMT time

EDIT 4: Upgraded and times fixed.

I made this using Clipper's template, not sure where to post it, so I'm gonna post it here anyways:
iKEMhEERxqkfa.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Drop Shadow on E3

PC Grade
Overall Grade

Add in 'Predictions' Column.
Change Highlights to 'Review' or something similar so it can cover ups and downs.

Ubisoft

More like this:
Ckwlokx.png

TUSR

Banned
So are we supposed to get our parents to sign it, or what do we do with it?

Whoever has Destiny info wins.

sflufan

Banned
What type of grading system are we using?

A-F?
Pass/Fail?
10 point scale?
Some kind of New Age shit where grades are irrelevant but how hard you try is all that counts?

Karak

Awesome can't wait.

We will be running the Angry Centaur Twitch channel again as an alternate if/when neogaf goes down.

Unbisoft
Somny
Micrsoroft
I guess I'll give this a shot.

It's still legit even if we watch the conferences after they air, right?
Of course...maybe even moreso ha.

Drago

I actually think Microsoft will have one of the best conferences, if they're 15 exclusives are up to snuff and the conference really is all about games, games, games. But we'll see!

i-Lo

I thought Sony's conference was going to be at least 2 hours. Darn it.

Lots of the talk about their policies pertaining DRM and other ancillary stuff in post show I assume then.

Spongebob

Banned
Can someone start an E3 bingo thread where we have a bingo board layout with nine predictions on and see how many we get right? I did one for the X-Box recently, looked like this:

http://i.imgur.com/hOh6qAL.png[img]

Sorry for the size![/QUOTE]
[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60781533"]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60781533[/URL]

nib95

Banned
Holy....I love you man. This is exactly what I needed! All my cousins are staying round for these E3 days, so this is perfect!

This is going to be the first time in like 4 years that I have to work on a Tuesday during E3, good thing I have zero interest in what Nintendo is doing anymore. Might still stream it on my phone at work.

Top Bottom