• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFAMOUS Second Son - E3 Trailer

Dead

well not really...yet
The trailer looked amazing. Its going to be so fun wrecking shit in the game

Its just disappointing that it will not be a launch day game

BeerSnob

The voice acting was fantabulous. Not a huge fan of the douchebag anti-hero protagonist, but maybe he grows up a bit in the game. Might make a good arc, as long as he doesn't spend the whole time brooding or smoldering with generic rage.

I really love the infamous series and second son looked amazing. I'm really excited to see live gameplay tomorrow or whenever they get around to demoing it.

BadAss2961

ib2pFqqoYTh8AY.gif

My game of the conference as well.

This was one of the highlights of the conference. Just a fantastically put together trailer, and the graphics and mo-cap animation are astounding. Real bummer that we have to wait until next year to play it.

The voice acting was fantabulous. Not a huge fan of the douchebag anti-hero protagonist, but maybe he grows up a bit in the game. Might make a good arc, as long as he doesn't spend the whole time brooding or smoldering with generic rage.

Judging by that trailer, he's the complete opposite of brooding. Comes across as more of a slacker/joker than anything else.

Loofy

Only thing Im worried about is if they pull an uncharted on us and the framerate isnt as smooth as it was in the videos. Framerate really hurt the previous infamous games.

From what they have shown he seems to be happy and loving his new found powers unlike cole so I don't think their will be any brooding or rage unless someone makes the main character angry.

Yeah. This looks amazing. I still can't believe people hated the way it looked (or looks).

I love the color saturation, the acting, the character designs, and the gameplay elements from previous Infamous that looks to make it through here as well.

BadAss2961

He seemed kinda douchebag in the first trailer, but definitely much cooler and down to earth in this one. The bandwagon was right about Delsin. Cool character, excellent voice acting.
Easily more likable than Cole.
Would be awesome to see them fight.

RyoonZ

Banned
His brother is Travis Willingham (Jonny in Catherine, Dan Marshall in Binary Domain). Super excited for this game. Looks fantastic.

Oshimai

Favourite game of E3 so far. Let's see what Nintendo is showing tomorrow. Looking forward to that Xenogears looking game and the Super Smash Bros. reveal!!!

DBPlayer

Banned
Looks great! Possible Day One for me.

How interesting that a PS4 exclusive launch game took place in the home base of both MS and NoA (and Valve too).

Irish

Seriously, the facial animations are fan-fucking-tastic. There's just so much subtlety in the small muscle movements in the face. It's crazy. The areas around both the eyes and the mouth are really well done.

Bladenic

Was a little disappointed that the gameplay was exactly like Infamous, down to shooting bolts the exact same way. Still excited though.

Holy crap the graphics are great. Facial animations look amazing.
I've never been interested in the inFamous series but this has piqued my curiosity. I might have to give it a try.

Damn, that ground pound move(don't know what to call it) looked great. I'm super bummed that it will miss launch though, I wanted this to be my go to PS4 game.

ronito

I wanted to hate the Infamous series. But when I actually tried it I found a game that finally did the super hero genre right. So very right. This is going to be amazing.

Top Bottom