• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFAMOUS Second Son - E3 Trailer

UrbanRats

This looks fucking awesome.
Too bad it's not a launch title, but at least i won't feel pressured to buy one too soon. :p

I wish we saw an ACTUAL gameplay demo though (like Ubisoft's).

kanuuna

iVooGY5nMvVnY.gif

All those poor BMWs.

Darhan

The voice acting was fantabulous. Not a huge fan of the douchebag anti-hero protagonist, but maybe he grows up a bit in the game. Might make a good arc, as long as he doesn't spend the whole time brooding or smoldering with generic rage.

As in other Infamous games, you probably will grow up, to the light side or to the dark side. It's up to you and your actions.

But this character is perfect, because any evolution (to light or to dark, I mean) will be plausible.

delsin looks much better now that i get to see him in this trailer. I didn't expect Sucker punch to improve this much but then again infamous 1 to 2 was a good leap but wow.
sucks it won't make it out during launch ;(

also
fuck cole.

Game of the conference so far, and the most under appreciated at the same time. Really wish people would pay more attention to this game, because it is definitely not getting the attention it deserves.

Portugeezer

Too bad it's not a launch title, but at least i won't feel pressured to buy one too soon. :p

Speaking of which, didn't they say they will have longer gameplays on Facebook or something?

I can't find any. Killzone, Infamous, Driveclub?

BOLDED BECAUSE I MUST KNOW!

Perkel

Banned

I saw it when i watched E3 US blog stream it was running in the background at E3 stage. Looked good.

looks stunning...not at launch but Yoshida said 2/1/14 I believe, which is not a long wait by any means...

MGS5/DA3/Knack/Infamous all made my must-buy list....

runner ups FF15/The Order/KH3 I simply don't know enough about this yet...

That last special move when he jumps up is probably one of the highlights of the show to me. That was such an awesome moment. The game looks like a blast and gives off a way better vibe than the first two games' brooding atmosphere.

Raonak

Banned
Game of the show for me. holy shit. I love how every infamous game just improves on the last. hopefully this follows that trend to great success. because right now. it looks fucking sick.

SS > FOB > 2 > 1

and the new character was actually kinda likable in the trailer, made me totally do a 180 on him.

Probably stupid, but anyone else considering not buying this due to infamous 1 and 2 ending up on ps+?

The only reason 1 and 2 were on plus was to get more people to become familiar with the franchise, so when they unviel second son, more people will be excited for it.

BadWolf

Blew me away, my game of the show along with Versus.

Liking the character more than Cole so far and fire looks like it has more potential than electricity to impress.

I really think Sucker Punch might really become AAA tier developer in the Sony stable this gen. They kinda were in the shadow of ND, SM and PD (and hell, maybe even GG and Insomniac in the early days) and kinda got boned the most by the hardware for the type of game they were making. I kinda see SS a fresh start for them and I got REALLY good vibes for how this game will turn out. I bet you now it will be by far the best PS4 exclusive in the early life of the platform.

I'll say this right here: I think the game looks graphically better than KZ for my eyes, maybe it's the style. It almost feels like they only went in to make their dream game, just focusing on pure fun and all and when they were expanding they got super lucky with the technical talent they got.

Top Bottom