• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Heat's locker room don't have wheelchair access. Drake denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CZl4inM.gif

Apeopleman

Rappers actually think just because they are praised by brain dead fans, they can get a free ticket to whatever they want.

Rap should not be called "music". It is insulting to REAL music. It is talking over beats.

No vocal talent, no instruments. Just some fools yapping over a table.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Rappers actually think just because they are praised by brain dead fans, they can get a free ticket to whatever they want.

Rap should not be called "music". It is insulting to REAL music. It is talking over beats.

oh lawd..

ISOM

So I get to call whatever genre of music I don't like not real music? Could you please tell what is your favorite genre of music?

Preach on brother!

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling

Shitty opinion presented in a really douchey way. Bravo.

Yeah man I only to #realmusic too.

Go home and take your L with you. smh.

Apoc87

Banned

Someone got picked on by black people in their youth

Apeopleman

So I get to call whatever genre of music I don't like not real music? Could you please tell what is your favorite genre of music?

Every credible genre of music has rich vocals, which cannot be sung by just anybody. It can take years and hard hours of lifetime practice to achieve vocal fidelity.

ANYBODY can rap. No skill required.

cicero

Oh please don't tell me you spouted all of that whilst sporting a Jared Leto avatar.

Best goddamn thread title in history

Fuck you Jimmy, go play basketball again if you want in the locker room

IT'S CALLED REHAB

ISOM

Every credible genre of music has rich vocals, which cannot be sung by just anybody. It can take years and hard hours of lifetime practice to achieve vocal fidelity.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

reKon

Banned

right on! Fucking rap cars..

Apeopleman

What baffles me;

Everyone is saying my opinionis of poor quality.

Yet they can't explain why.

It's because you can't defend rap.

Go ahead and try to defend people who talk about abusing woman, killing people, and selling drugs.

amnesiac

I'm by no means a fan of rap, but this is just silly.

What baffles me;

Go ahead and try to defend people who talk about abusing woman, killing people, and selling drugs.

Maybe listen to good rap?

Kreed

Please go back to the 1985 in your DeLorean.

Az

lolololololol thread derailed.

Milchjon

What baffles me;

People don't see the need to lead a serious discussion with trolls.

Apoc87

Banned
What baffles me;

I don't like him, but check out Atmosphere. He is pretty good. and doesn't talk about that stuff, I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom