• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV trailer

On second viewing,

1. $40 for another disc? Should of been $30...
2. No Wii U or Vita version?

Probably not going to be first day unless hidden character is
classic Megaman.

You are the fifth character.
screen-7.jpg

nded

As much as I'd like to rag on Capcom, I did ask for this so I'm not going to complain. Will get the disc release so I can finally have that ridiculous Blanka alt costume.

squadr0n

Who's the blue guy in the trailer at the 1:48 mark?

Also, I thought Hugo was the guy from street fighter 3 with the bandana and blonde hair. If he's not Hugo, who is he and is he already in ssfiv? Or was his name Alex?

kirblar

Also, I thought Hugo was the guy from street fighter 3 with the bandana and blonde hair. If he's not Hugo, who is he and is he already in ssfiv? Or was his name Alex?
That's Alex.
SF5 will come out next fall once the install base of new consoles is bigger I'd imagine. Until then this satisfies fans.
SF5 is much further off than people think.

Gartooth

Said in the other thread but that boxart is incredible, probably my favorite of all the Street Fighter IV boxarts, though I did like the simplistic Ryu vs. Ken look of the original.

Good update for the community, still salty about no word on Marvel (my fighter of choice), treated like a red-headed stepchild by Capcom given the community demand. I have no idea if they just don't want to support the game as they view it as a "B" game compared to SF IV, or if they are having licensing problems with Marvel, but they need to get on that shit and help extend this game's life.

While I'm excited for this a wii u version would have been superb as I don't plan on having my ps3 hooked up when the ps4 drops. Not trying to port beg, just mumbling about b/C and convenience.

ok maybe a little port begging, I'll stop.

Still, exciting!

BlackJace

SF5 will come out next fall once the install base of new consoles is bigger I'd imagine. Until then this satisfies fans.

lol Street Fighter V isn't coming anytime soon. And you can forget about Marvel 4 for a while. Capcom sticks with its stuff for a brick.

Looks like i need to train my Guy up in preparation for this. I never bought Arcade Edition (mostly because I knew Capcom would just update it again... guess I was right) so i have zero problems with this game. This is more like 9 new characters to me since I only have SSF4.

Can't wait!

Awesome boxart. Good title referencing the ultra system. It does feel like theyre just reusing assets from SFxT.

Really wish there was a PS4 version though. Guess I'll trade in Super next year.

Whats the 40 dollars of dlc its referencing? Arcade is 15 and Ultra is 15, whats the other ten?

Oni.

Awesome boxart. Good title referencing the ultra system. It does feel like theyre just reusing assets from SFxT.

Really wish there was a PS4 version though. Guess I'll trade in Super next year.

Whats the 40 dollars of dlc its referencing? Arcade is 15 and Ultra is 15, whats the other ten?

All of the costumes.

dzelly

I'm not a huge Street Fighter fan nowadays, how many Street Fighter IV abominations are on the market anyways?

Gartooth

I'm not a huge Street Fighter fan nowadays, how many Street Fighter IV abominations are on the market anyways?

On the main platforms (PS3/Xbox 360) this will be the 4th version in regards to boxed releases.

Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Ultra Street Fighter IV

Top Bottom