• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A wild new Pokémon screenshot appears!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
BR1rulwCIAEa5Sc.jpg:large

courtesy of Joe

Also Lucairo looks like that because of the screenshot glare

Is it a Stadium game for WiiU? A fighting game? HOLOGRAMS?

EDIT

The trailer in question, credits to kitsuneyo. That screams like a new game.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Huh.

Guessing Wii U, arcade, or something for showing off battles on a gameshow.

Probably the latter given the caption below it.

Tan

Was Blaziken always this popular? I don't even remember seeing him in as much promotional stuff during his proper generation.

yami4ct

Background aside from the Pokemon Center looks odd. Almost like a flat photo.

Probably some sort of Wii-U mock up. Either it's a real screenshot of the next stadium style game for X/Y, a mockup of what that would look like with no product attached, or a weird Wii-U downloadable product like the Animal Crossing square that lets you import pokemon and take photos or something.

Ryoku

That looks awesome. Hopefully we'll get a lot more information about it soon. I actually do hope it's an RPG, and not a battle game :/
I wouldn't mind a Coliseum-esque game at all.

Huh.

Guessing Wii U, arcade, or something for showing off battles on a gameshow.

Probably the latter given the caption below it.
The banner below is for the Pokemon Game Show (an event which has the game demo, anime teasers, and other things), happening right now. This image was captured at the end of some teaser, so I don't think anyone knows what it's for right now.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Zeroth

Was Blaziken always this popular? I don't even remember seeing him in as much promotional stuff during his proper generation.

It was the first starter to shown up before its proper generation was introduced in the anime, and fought one-on-one with Ash's Charizard, in one of the more interesting fights of the anime. You could say he was poised to be the most popular Gen 3 starter
final evo

Top Bottom