• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's gaming releases (7/19 - 7/23)

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Whatcha all getting this week? Here's a heads up:

Xbox

243255.jpg
233693x.jpg
242959.jpg
240972.jpg

PlayStation 2

243430.jpg
243352.jpg
243466.jpg
281035b.jpg

GameCube

242939.jpg
220234b.jpg

GameBoy Advance

242943.jpg
243273.jpg

Sudeki, Bujingai: The Forsaken City, and Crimson Tears are my picks for this week. Of course, taking into account money and time.....I think I'll opt for Bujingai. Sweet art-style, fast-fun, and being J-rocker Gackt is oh so cool. Plus points for being a Taito/Red Entertainment game, too. ^_^

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I was fairly sure there were a few more GC titles out this week...

The problem with some recent shipments is that EB or Gamestop appear to be getting "budget" and "obscure" titles in WEEKS or MONTHS after places like Toys R Us and Fry's do. It's scary. Pool Paradise and Room Zoom should both be out on GC at this point, I believe.

DavidDayton said:
I was fairly sure there were a few more GC titles out this week...

The problem with some recent shipments is that EB or Gamestop appear to be getting "budget" and "obscure" titles in WEEKS or MONTHS after places like Toys R Us and Fry's do. It's scary. Pool Paradise and Room Zoom should both be out on GC at this point, I believe.

*shakes fist at EB for not carrying the GC Ribbit King*

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Damn I might get both ESPN 2K5 and Puyo Pop just because the price tags are appealing. I don't even play those games generally. DO YOU HEAR ME DEVELOPERS? PRICE POINT PEAKS pINTEREST.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
B00029RW0A.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I thought this came out next week. I seem to remember being disappointed that it wasn't coming out while I was going to be in Japan.

bloke

You fools. You all forgot...

SCHOOL HEAVEN BOY'S LOVE SCRAMBLE !!!

lol ...but seriously it's out this thursday in Japan I think

img1007770200.jpeg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
While I have zero interest in the character, movie, or game...I was suprised at just how technically impressive Catwoman (the game) actually looks. I was expecting footage similar to Daredevil (which was canned), but was shocked to see something so impressive...

It seems like such a waste of developer talent...

SyNapSe

I'll definately pick up NFL2k5, and Sudeki is a possibility.. although I doubt it. ToS seems better, and I haven't picked that up yet.. I'd kinda like to wait until it's $30 or below.

Top Bottom