• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 GIFS | Chrome warning is the new 56k warning

Assault Android Cactus

floorchange.gif

filament.gif

Deep Down (target render)

ilJWGASKBBsXT.gif

ibq0U6X38M7jFn.gif

Destiny
Driveclub

imib7LMihwajJ.gif

iHyV99odNiW0m.gif

dcf7az27.gif

dce3201304rjzyo.gif

And just because you need to see that reflection again...
5Cj7.gif

Everyone Has Gone to the Rapture

7Fv1.gif

Final Fantasy XV
idVkwVRw3renP.gif

ifkRq6v22EFcN.gif

i6WIkqIBRK92c.gif

ff1.gif

Galak-Z

GZ1.gif

GZ2.gif

fdvkzk.gif

Helldivers

2Dp4.gif

Hohokum

i7XA4XqGHp1Ai.gif

Infamous: Second Son

igOpeMW3oll7i.gif

iLiEg2pwPd5Jx.gif

ibgWtyWb75QExs.gif

ilzO1WU7wb9Z5.gif

Kingdom Hearts 3

Knack

isWHemVPEE9EC.gif

iiimzc4F4abCF.gif

Killzone Shadowfall

killzownedppsgz.gif

ibkLh2II7UZlqe.gif

ieMF3148lYzoM.gif

avtshu.gif

Metal Gear (xbox footage? PC footage? Dev kit footage?)

iPeKOmd5Jek6q.gif

Need for Speed Rivals (PC footage??)

Octodad

iHDetFRHJckw3.gif

iW6x46C6sE9Ey.gif

Outlast

ResoGun

7Jh3.gif

Rime

iO6exbaZJYp5I.gif

tumblr_mrujyuJc9l1rt6jibo4_500.gif

rime2s4sxp.gif

ibhTxjSmDg95A3.gif

Secret Ponchos

icFLmVpbt8kO8.gif

Shadow of the Beast (target render?)

ibzEaWGnbnW9uK.gif

ibqUZNWmbQ53VD.gif

The Division (unclear if PS4 or PC)
i7RJVSE7nRZhj.gif

The Order (rendered "in engine")

The Witness

i5MZ8MZ67MSZG.gif

iGqCT8fokf43G.gif

You

iovQARDU6PC4d.gif

I'm going to try to keep it to 4 gifs per game, so if you post a superior gif in this thread I may swap it out with one in this OP. Will swap gameplay gifs in for non-gameplay as they become available.

Nibel

I still think Second Son looks better than Killzone, but still: Shadow Fall looks much better than at its reveal and seeing all those crazy effects together on screen is pretty cool

DriveClub doesn't seem impressive. Infamous looks ok. Killzone looks nice but nothing to write home about. Rime is the only one that really looks good.

And in the other thread... people are ACTUALLY claiming there isn't a significant leap over current gen??? People... have your eyes checked. NOW.

DriveClub doesn't look more impressive than say GTA 5 or GTA 6. Shoot, Dirt 3 on the PC looks better than it. The only part that is impressive is the reflection. Killzone looks nice but nothing crazy.

I own Dirt 3 on the PC and played it maxed out. Amazing game. It doesn't look nearly as good as Driveclub though. Get real, man.

There's footage of comperable Forza 5 and Driveclub footage here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=77986741&postcount=812

We can argue which looks better... but what is absolute fact is turn 10 is a much bigger studio with a much bigger budget. Evo has done some amazing work here.

RoKKeR

It'd be cool if this was a "next gen GIFS" thread, but I suppose we have to keep working dat Playstation bias.

Top Bottom