• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zimmerman's Wife Files for Divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

zethren

Banned
She should wait until he has more money from the publicity he'll be getting going forward.

Also, getting real tired of hearing about him.

Kallor

image.php

mackattk

I am sure there are some gorgeous women lined up to be married with him in order to have their 15 minutes of fame.

akira28

He wasn't even in court with her. I guess because he was hiding out. But she got into that mess because she was trying to cover for his ass. So you know this isn't the whole story.

kehs

Banned
Shellie Zimmerman pleaded guilty last month to perjury for lying about the couple's finances when the judge was setting bail for her husband. She appeared in court without her husband.

She said in the interview with freelance journalist Christi O'Connor that she felt "very much alone" without him in the courtroom to support her when she pleaded guilty.

Fuck anyone who keeps defending this piece of shit.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
She looks familiar as hell, like she was on one of those MTV shows or something - it's like it's on the tip of my tongue.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How did Zimmerman gain all that weight? He was much skinnier in the mugshot.

He had a 7 figure private legal defense. I'm sure they told him to go with the babyface look and to puff himself up. Helps make him look less threatening. Hell we saw his defenders cite the weight he was booked at when arrested rather than the weight he was when he was interviewed the night of the incident, since the former was lower and closer to Trayvon's weight.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I don't mean to thread-shit, but what's to discuss? How is GZ's personal life any of our concern? I understand the divorce is (possibly) tangentially related to the court case and the stress it brought the family, but what insight can we expect to glean from their divorce? That being married to the most hated man in America can put a strain on a marriage? No shit.

I get it, news is news. I just can't think of anything else to discuss besides besides pointing and laughing at another (admittedly shitty) person's misfortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom