• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast 09/24/2013

LiK

With that pesky Brad Shoemaker out on vacation, we can finally get down and dirty with the rest of the team's favorite game, Dota 2. Grand Theft Auto V, America's Cup, fireworks, SteamOS, and way more video games are also discussed.

Running Time: 3:03:38

Download

BradleyGif.gif

steadfast

Does Jeff have Brad Skype in just to talk about DOTA 2 for like 30 seconds just so he can troll? That would be the best.

so I take it the premium version of the podcast just has no ads?

I feel like that's actually taking something away from the podcast

How much non-Dota talk is there this week? For a Dota podcast, I've feel like the bombcast has become more and more about the crew's daily lives and less about actual Dota. At this point I'm considering just giving up on it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Is the ad thing new? I haven't been listening to the Bombcast for a while, so unsure. Either way it's a smart move.

Started last week, there's an ad-free version for premium members I believe. I'm too lazy to add the RSS feed for it though, so they get my few cents lol

jediyoshi

I am convinced Rorie has not actually gone through the process of game updating on more than one of the consoles.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
last week I grabbed the premium, but then immediately felt like I was depriving myself of content. Going with the poverty option this week.

jeff is an asshole listing dota talk as a feature to get higher downloads. It's all a scheme to get the dota audience and get the target demo for his ads.

jeff is an asshole listing dota talk as a feature to get higher downloads. It's all a scheme to get the dota audience and get the target demo for his ads.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but it's been a running gag for some time now because people were complaining that all Brad talked about was Dota.

Sorry to probably be the 5 millionth person asking this, but is there any difference between the premium/regular feeds apart from the advertisements? If it's only the ads, then I think I'd rather have the regular version, just to hear what Jeff does with them.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry to probably be the 5 millionth person asking this, but is there any difference between the premium/regular feeds apart from the advertisements? If it's only the ads, then I think I'd rather have the regular version, just to hear what Jeff does with them.

That's been answered multiple times in this very thread which still has fewer than 50 replies.

smr00

Banned
jeff is going to be hamming up this ad-thing more and more every week isn't he?

i'm stoked.
I would pay to listen to Jeff just ham up ads for 2 hours.

He should do a premium podcast that is like 1-2 hours of him and vinny just pitching random ads.

Top Bottom