• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want what Von Trier's having. 12 new (possibly/very NSFW) posters for NYMPHOMANIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
via TheFilmStage

n7wnWIV.jpg

Jaz3Y0N.jpg

C3mSG6N.jpg

CpNdW3q.jpg

5smM99V.jpg

Ngkkik0.jpg

oKT2nWL.jpg

SPkpLVK.jpg

NoR43vC.jpg

A2eR5EZ.jpg

kdDF1rz.jpg

RrdRykT.jpg

wPeQWFa.jpg

BNKoBKi.jpg

Cipherr

Ew man. That last guys bottom row of teeth look awkwardly small. Like he filed them down or something. Makes me want to throw up.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Willem Dafoe really, really knows how to fuck. Like you can just look at him and tell. He's not incredibly handsome (although to a subset of women I think he'd be absolutely irresistable, he seems like he has a love it or hate it vibe going for him), he has creepy eyes and lips and fingers, he does have a certain physical presence going for him which is probably a large part of why certain people would love him physically.

But beyond all that, every time I look at him I can't stop thinking about how good he probably is at fucking. He undoubtedly gets his women (specific women) insatiably turned on before even touching them. He knows what to say, and every movement is artful. For him romance is a ballet, a silent undercurrent with intermittent throbs. A forbidden fruit so close to your fingertips that every inch seems like a million miles.

I would like to take this moment to thank Willem Dafoe for how awesome he is at romance inside of my imagination.

Courage

Willem Dafoe really, really knows how to fuck. Like you can just look at him and tell. He's not incredibly handsome (although to a subset of women I think he'd be absolutely irresistable, he seems like he has a love it or hate it vibe going for him), he has creepy eyes and lips and fingers, he does have a certain physical presence going for him which is probably a large part of why certain people would love him physically.

But beyond all that, every time I look at him I can't stop thinking about how good he probably is at fucking. He undoubtedly gets his women (specific women) insatiably turned on before even touching them. He knows what to say, and every movement is artful. For him romance is a ballet, a silent undercurrent with intermittent throbs. A forbidden fruit so close to your fingertips that every inch seems like a million miles.

I would like to take this moment to thank Willem Dafoe for how awesome he is at romance inside of my imagination.

You watched Antichrist right?

He also has a massive wang. They had to use a body double in one of his movies naked scenes because the director believed people wouldnt believe it was real.

Resilient

It looks like Willem is getting pegged, you can see his butt pointing out at the bottom. Take note GAF. He knows what's up.

Replicant

Those are some of the most unattractive O faces I've had the displeasure to see. Jamie Bell is probably the only one who looks remotely okay in those.

Mordeccai

Those are some of the most unattractive O faces I've had the displeasure to see. Jamie Bell is probably the only one who looks remotely okay in those.

I like the posters because they aren't airbrushed to hell. Its nice to see an "O" face from hollywood that isn't glamorized. Again I know nothing about the movie but this was just my initial impression.

Anybody who has seen an O face in real life knows it's not a glamorous, attractive face based off of aesthetics alone. You are near the end of fucking, sweaty, body convulsing (hopefully) and totally zoned out. You aren't going to look like Brad Fucking Pitt or ScarJo while having an orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom