• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall: Angel City Gameplay Trailer and Official First to Fall World Tour Video

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
So, still no "unscripted" gameplay video's of this game, eh? I find that very disconcerting.

dzelly

The vertical movement is what really has me interested. I thought that Brink was going to deliver on it, but this looks like it might really get it right.

Is this the footage they showed at the EB Expo Arena?

Grief.exe

irbvwdMaYkZhd.png

Pbae

Think there will be any non-city levels in this game?

I hope so. Maybe mountainous levels? Verticality seems rather important for this game. It'd be cool if you could jump on a tall tree and be slightly camouflaged so you're no so easily picked off.

Tekku

What is this, the official FPS day?

Story trailers for BF, COD, KZ and now two trailers for Titanfall.

Bungie, please give us som Destiny material and complete the circle! :D

SSReborn

Haven't been following this game to strongly but what exactly is the point of getting to the evac point? Is there a benefit?

BigDug13

Movement is too quick for me to be able to target people effectively with a controller IMO. Definitely picking up for the mouse/keyboard controls.

Raptor

Seriously this game will make millions.

Everything about it looks amazing, simple details like how the Titans appear to have personality lols is remarkable.

Really love it.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I've only seen this footage split up before but seeing it unedited like this gives you a real idea of the flow of a match. Looks damn fun and I think I'm finally getting why this game has earned such praise.

Violater

Nuts,
"prepare for titan fall" gives me goosebumps.
There should be a voice that says "goodbye" from the titan when you are forced to eject due to damage

kinggroin

Banned
lordy these trailers are so corny. the acting remind me of the Universal Studios ride. That said, day one on the PC for me, I'm absolutely stoked.

Top Bottom