• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct screenshots: Customization and accessories

7yHCE2O.jpg

tWprqYw.jpg

qp44Zy8.jpg

uoqLd6o.jpg

QSnX5zB.jpg

FDCr87H.jpg

dTNwQZe.jpg

QpfwJ69.jpg

bFAPmiW.jpg

lxq7aQu.jpg

Thanks Dualshockers/

Silky

Banned
Surprised there hasn't been a thread for this yet.

I'm glad you can unlock the items as you play with KP instead of paying.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Those look terrible and they actually make Glacius look worse which I didn't even think was possible.

The horns one would def look better on a black or red glacius

They will be releasing more over time

Oh and glacius looks awesome from the start - just have to correct you on that :)

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Yeah saw these a couple days ago, sadly most of them are terrible but I dig the Steam Punk set for Sabrewulf.

And for some reason DH refuses to give Jago his old sword as an option. Hopefully he has something like a katana or samurai sword for his classic costume.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Yeah saw these a couple days ago, sadly most of them are terrible but I dig the Steam Punk set for Sabrewulf.

And for some reason DH refuses to give Jago his old sword as an option. Hopefully he has something like a katana or samurai sword for his classic costume.

Of course it'll be for his classic costume

Rlan

I want to see the "classic" costumes. Hell they could almost just use the original Rare 3D models by now, they've probably got less polygons in them than the in-game models do!

sabrewulf-ki2-04.png

gfdoom

I want to see the "classic" costumes. Hell they could almost just use the original Rare 3D models by now, they've probably got less polygons in them than the in-game models do!

sabrewulf-ki2-04.png

This would be awesome! This new Saberwolf almost look like a bum werewolf :(

Khezu

I can't say that I'm a huge fan, it's pretty barebones compared to most other fighting games that do character customization, and the items themselves just look kinda gaudy.

I do like the idea of Jago being able to select different sword types, just wish there were more.

zainetor

Banned
I can't say that I'm a huge fan, it's pretty barebones compared to most other fighting games that do character customization, and the items themselves just look kinda gaudy.

I do like the idea of Jago being able to select different sword types, just wish there were more.
This is the only 2d fighter that does it.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Now these are the kind of customization gear I can get behind, not the kind of ridiculous stuff like in Tekken or Virtua Fighter (sorry VF). These are unique for the characters and retain their style and aren't just lazy props that are just played anywhere.

Most importantly, good on them for being unlockables - a great start to a new gen to not continue to nickle & dime gamers.

Everdred

The only one I like is the muzzle for SabreWolf and that would only be on occasion. The default characters look way better. I'm fine with the idea, no reason to hate on additional aesthetic choices.

Silky

Banned
really? wow, that is completely prohibitively expensive considering how alternative skins in games used to... come with the game.

The Skins do come with the game. They're free. Along with the game+8 characters, you get the accessories for free.

Everdred

really? wow, that is completely prohibitively expensive considering how alternative skins in games used to... come with the game.
It sucks, DLC is ruining every genre. Rarely is it true additional content, but there are games that have gotten it right. It's just a shame that for every 1 that gets it right, 3 get it horribly wrong.

Top Bottom