• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Comic Book Club - Issue #5 - Hawkeye

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYC

Banned
ibsnYazbQKqLzy.png

Welcome to Issue #5 of NeoGAF's very own Comic Book Club!

This time we'll be reading Hawkeye, Volume 1! (Marvel NOW!)

The Book

The breakout star of this summer's blockbuster Avengers film, Clint Barton - aka the self-made hero Hawkeye - fights for justice! With ex-Young Avenger Kate Bishop by his side, he's out to prove himself as one of Earth's Mightiest Heroes! SHIELD recruits Clint to intercept a packet of incriminating evidence - before he becomes the most wanted man in the world. You won't believe what is on The Tape! What is the Vagabond Code? Matt Fraction pens a Hawkeye thriller that spans the globe...and the darkest parts of Hawkeye's mind. Barton and Bishop mean double the Hawkeye and double the trouble...and stealing from the rich never looked so good.

Purchase

Comixology
Amazon NA
Amazon UK

The Rules

SPOILERS DO NOT NEED TO BE TAGGED FOR THIS VOLUME.

We're set to read and discuss this book from now until the 8th of December. Obviously the thread won't suddenly disappear after that, so if you want to carry on talking about the book beyond that date, feel free - but we'll be moving onto the next comic!

Other than that - we've got 3 weeks to dive in and enjoy this, so let's get cracking!

Happy reading!

besada

Banned
The title confused me. I thought we were reading issue #5 of Hawkeye and thought that was going to be a quick thread.

And then I realized the thread is a month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom