• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women Get Into Black Friday Stun Gun Fight Inside Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

Black Friday shopping can be hazardous to your health.

One woman apparently used a stun gun on another after an all-out brawl inside of the Franklin Mills Mall in Northeast Philadelphia.

Mike Napolitano was in the mall with two of his friends when they came up on the fight.

"It started out, one couple was fighting with another couple. They had words, the guys got into a fight and then the girls," said Napolitano, who videotaped the melee. "One couple, they were like a family and all, with a young child in a stroller."

The video shows the two women punching each other and someone in the crowd yelling, "No, stop."

After the two hit the ground, fighting, you can hear the crackle of what sounds like a stun gun and see fluorescent-colored sparks

"One girl just brought out a taser," the 20-year-old said.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...233855601.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

Azuran

Banned
Black Friday is my favorite time of the year. I now understand why Romans loved their little gladiator shows.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I wonder if CEOs sit in their offices and jerk off to all of these black friday stories.

statham

I like how everyone is so quick to video record, I would not hang around, who knows whos packing what.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Thread title led me to believe they each had a stun gun.

Disappointed.
Yeah, I was imagining two people slowly circling each other with stun guns in their hands. It's just a bunch of women rolling around on the ground. Real fights are almost never as good as movie fights.

ibj2rL9Pm8Ca2U.gif

docbon

I was expecting multiple stun guns when you said stun gun fight. Would have been doubly stupid, and hilarious.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Hahaha. Franklin Mills. I've been there. It used to be awesome back when the giant Ben Franklin head in one of the central lobbies would open up and animate and talk to you every hour. It broke and stopped doing that decades ago and the mall just wasn't the same since.

Anyway... people are dumb as shit.

Don't get between someone and their $50 DVD player.
Surely you mean Blu-Ray. DVD players have been $20 for almost a decade now.

MegaMelon

This is why we can't have nice things.jpg Sometimes I wish we could move all the idiots in the world to one place. Then they could wipe themselves out. That or North Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom