• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visible glans: what do you do about it, GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all seen this:

oDlhV6D.png

It can be even more of an issue in gym shorts.

Along with sensitivity, this is one of the few advantages that anteater-GAF gets to make up for their god-awful aesthetic quality of their units.

What's to be done about it? Briefs might smooth out the contours a bit more, but you run the risk of decreased sperm count and skidmarks.

A codpiece would certainly eliminate the problem, but might create problems of its own.

Would thicker pants work? Or some kind of frontal insert? What do you guys do?

Kyne

I'm a grower, so I usually never have the problem. When things do take an unexpected turn I face it horizontally.

Avixph

What's to be done about it? Briefs might smooth out the contours a bit more, but you run the risk of decreased sperm count and skidmarks.

A codpiece would certainly eliminate the problem, but might create problems of its own.

Would thicker pants work? Or some kind of frontal insert? What do you guys do?

You won't get skid marks on your underwear if you wipe your ass property.

terrisus

You won't get skid marks on your underwear if you wipe your ass property.

Also, this. I suppose it's more of a topic deserving of its own thread, but anyone with "skid marks" only has themself to blame. That shit's gross.

GavinGT

Banned
Why would you not want your schlong to be visible? You mean if you're visiting your grandmother or something?

Aylinato

Most pants, I find, aren't really designed to hide that area. I have to go up a waist size or two just to not be giving everyone a show. I find it irritating as it's harder to find good jeans that fit because of it.

Jesus fucking christ if you have to worry about skidmarks that means you're not wiping your ass properly!

I KNOW everyone who only uses toilet paper (the majority) are walking around with shitty asses and it grosses me out.

Also just side pipe your shlong and if people want to look let them look.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Dante Must Die mode: take your dick and trap it between your lower stomach skin and your tight, tight underwear.

Feel the pain.

Hurts but is the most effective solution when it comes to going incognito.

Also, this. I suppose it's more of a topic deserving of its own thread, but anyone with "skid marks" only has themself to blame. That shit's gross.
Hairy asses don't make that easy. What is a man to do after taking a big dump and not equipped with anything but cheap single ply toilet paper at the mall bathroom?

terrisus

Hairy asses don't make that easy. What is a man to do after taking a big dump and not equipped with anything but cheap single ply toilet paper at the mall bathroom?

Use a whole bunch of it.
Don't stop wiping until it's all gone.

If you have to use the whole roll, who cares, you're not directly paying for it anyway.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

Indeed. It's a problem that demands a deeper understanding from the more fortunate. Unfortunately, such compassion is lacking. Outcasts like ourselves will always relegated to wiping in the 30+ times quantity. There's been times where I've taken the shower head to full throttle at point blank range only to check-wipe afterwards and still find residual shit on the paper. I don't know if heaven exists but I imagine such a place features some sort of omnipotent bidet. Imagine a world where you can do your business and immediately wipe the slate clean, no questions asked. These thoughts bring warmth in the darkest of times.

Avixph

Indeed. It's a problem that demands a deeper understanding from the more fortunate. Unfortunately, such compassion is lacking. Outcasts like ourselves will always relegated to wiping in the 30+ times quantity. There's been times where I've taken the shower head to full throttle at point blank range only to check-wipe afterwards and still find residual shit on the paper. I don't know if heaven exists but I imagine such a place features some sort of omnipotent bidet. Imagine a world where you can do your business and immediately wipe the slate clean, no questions asked. These thoughts bring warmth in the darkest of times.
Why don't you just buy baby wipes?

Use a whole bunch of it.
Don't stop wiping until it's all gone.

If you have to use the whole roll, who cares, you're not directly paying for it anyway.
What if you're wiping for so long that you are starting to see a slightly reddish hue on the toilet paper? That cheap tp can really burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom