• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Now Beta Signup Live [actually just a registration for info]

kairu

It's just saying register for info. It doesn't say this is registering for the beta. Where did you hear it was beta signup? If it was a true beta signup it would ask you more info like what devices you have or plan to use it on.

Hmm, maybe you're right. It does ask for your PSN ID so I figured they'd be able to tell what devices you use.

I just wanted to pass info on to GAF I didn't read carefully. Signing up for this may be how they contact beta participants, though. :D right?

im guessing he thought it was a beta sign-up because gamespot mentioned it. Thats my guess at least.

Bingo

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Register below to be the first to receive exclusive information on PlayStation Now.

:|

Looking forward to the email spam

kairu

Register below to be the first to receive exclusive information on PlayStation Now.

:|

Looking forward to the email spam

Betas sound pretty exclusive, don't they? Theres always unsubscribe. Sorry for posting if thats the case. My excitement got the better of me.

Mononoke

Banned
Betas sound pretty exclusive, don't they? Theres always unsubscribe. Sorry for posting if thats the case. My excitement got the better of me.

Just update your OP with bold letters saying it's a mailing list sign up for beta news, and not the beta itself.

EDIT: You already did. :)

Top Bottom