• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal Season 2 |OT| Nothing Here Is Vegetarian - S3 airs this Summer - trailer up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

iVa8RaZhWwWCX.png

ihp7oiVhvO1RQ.png

ibkNJ9K6L4F7Td.gif

MOD EDIT:
Folks, just to clarify how the thread works - book and movie discussion is fine, please just keep it under spoiler tags. I've been adding tags where people forgot or got sloppy. Continue to tag book and movie content, and we'll be fine. If there's additional sloppiness or willful ignorance being displayed be people then there might be some bans, but things have been ok so far.

In addition, if you have questions or comments about how things are run here, please just send me a PM. Don't derail the thread with commentary about how you think things should be. Stick to discussing show, don't insult each other, and let's stop derailing the thread.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
The most beautiful show on TV by a wide margin. Season 1 was a tour de force, and I cannot wait any longer for 2. Bring it on.

Thread looks awesome, TheOddOne.

Here's to sleepless Friday nights as I mull over the disturbing imagery after watching Hannibal.

I didn't realise it was so close, I'm very eagerly anticipating it's return and a very worthy original post for such a beautifuly show. I'm curious about the description for "Jimmy Price" though, did we ever get a glimpse of him being a master of technology specifically or is that an official description of him from NBC? Regardless, hopefully the three of them take a greater role this season (preview related)
although it's pretty clear Beverley will be getting one, hopefully Jimmy and Brian do too.

EDIT: Actually since so many Hannibal related gifs/art are being posted, I thought I'd add some of my favourites:
rvSfnH2.gif

GgTVKRy.gif

DUfM0FS.jpg

So ready. Hoping the good buzz and word of mouth lends to better ratings for the second season. I feel like I've seen a lot more talk of the show during the off season than there ever was during the first season.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's mealtime over here, so...

jP2drADhcDxT8.png

jPuajvljfJ9yC.png

jb1roFDCVspbe0.png

Don't ask what is it. Just eat it.

Edit: Don't forget to keep an eye over http://janicepoonart.blogspot.com. It's the blog of the show's food stylist (that's a job apparently), where she explains how she creates all those gorgeous dishes made of rare meats.

bishopp35

ibkNJ9K6L4F7Td.gif

Terrifying.

Hannibal is the best drama right now , and the fact that it is horror show and a prequel of an established but worn out franchise, showed to a lot of people (including me) the importance of a showrunner with a vision.

But I would be lying if didn't said that part of the fun for me are the crazy montages that the fannibals ceate on tumblr.

IkKAxTS.jpg

KorrZ

Can't wait for this to come back - was a real surprise for me last year. So excited that it's way sooner than I thought!

Prompto

Banned
Oh this snuck up on me, I didn't realize it was coming out so soon. Hopefully season 2 is as excellent as the first one.

TV's most beautiful show returns... Probably the premiere I've been looking forward to most this season. And yes, zazrx, you're missing out immensely. No need to watch the movies, just jump in on S1. It's streaming on Amazon if you're a prime member.

bishopp35

This looks interesting. Didn't see season 1, never seen the movies. Am I missing out?

Big time , there is nothing like Hannibal on TV right now (cable or network). The show is a prequel to the books and movies, so you don't have to know much , just that Hannibal is a Cannibal.You will miss some subtle reference here and there but nothing major.This Sunday NBC will have a Hannibal marathon (all 13 episodes), the show is also available on Amazon Prime.

LogicStep

Yes you are, but the movies are not really related to this.

I suppose you are also missing out on the books.

Big time , there is nothing like Hannibal on TV right now (cable or network). The show is a prequel to the books and movies, so you don't have to know much , just that Hannibal is a Cannibal.You will miss some subtle reference here and there but nothing major.This Sunday NBC will have a Hannibal marathon (all 13 episodes), the show is also available on Amazon Prime.

Great OP!

It goes from a solid start to a spectacular finish in season 1. GO WATCH IT.

I have Prime, I will watch it!

Ashok

Banned
Oh man, I can't believe how excited I am for this show. It's quickly turning into one of my new all time favorites. Never thought something this good would emerge so soon after losing so many great shows in 2013. Let alone with Gillian Anderson. <3

ganon

Screenslam interviews (contains mild spoilers about their characters' situations in S2)

Mads:
1 ~ 2

Hugh:
1 ~ 2

Fishburne:
1 ~ Warning: contain major spoilers!

Caroline:
1 ~ 2

EDIT: Might as well add some fan arts also :p

8oyyhT8.png

tFTtJMy.png

This is one of the most unique, disturbing and amazing shows I've seen and I'm glad it's coming back next Friday. It's going to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom