• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Ubisoft announcement coming today at 6 pm CET

Quentyn

It's Watch Dogs

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=780092

xS5R4QB.png

https://www.facebook.com/Ubisoft.Nordic?fref=ts

It's either a release date and a new trailer for Watch Dogs or the announcement of the next Assassin's Creed. I think Watch Dogs is more likely personally.

One of Game UK's twitter accounts tweeted this then deleted it

game_watch_dogs.jpg

cheers VG247

t1394125200z0.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Far Dogs 5

It kind of needs to be watch dogs, it has to come out soon to avoid going up against AC in the fall again, unless they plan on skipping an AC games this year(not likely).

Also, not trying to be negative, but did anyone else lose all interest in this game?

jelly

Watch Dogs. Needs the attention and release date asap before every other big hitter and the next Assassins Creed gets revealed.

GobFather

It is watchdog. I live in San Francisco and met a ubisoft employee at a bar who told me they were announcing watchdog this week and it will be out in June or something. Was not on a plane lol.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Mirrors Edge 2 date and gameplay and OH SHUT UP LET ME DREAM

RulkezX

Sites were reporting this as a WD announcement so I assume it's finally re reveal time.

WD Facebook page also said we'd find out more Very Very Soon.

SJRB

Gold Member
Watchdogs release date HYPE!!!

...Yeah I'm not falling for this one again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 16 times...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sites were reporting this as a WD announcement so I assume it's finally re reveal time.

re reveal time? it's not like this game was gone for years, it just needed a few more months of polish.

Don't expect a completely new game.

I guess a new trailer with the release date at the end.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
If it's considered big i guess it's not for Vita :(
A new AC(or even another ip) spinoff for Vita would be awesome imo, or even a port of M&MX(or even better M&M VI or HoM&M III) would be good.

Top Bottom