• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Ubisoft announcement coming today at 6 pm CET

It will be an open world game with a semi-subversive plot where you, a rebel without a cause, will engage in a collectathon whilst having technical problems in DX11 modes.

Also, SSAO halos.

Ade

I hope the announcement is streamed live by a non native English speaking man on a plane, showing footage via an iPad.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Who Watches the Watch_Doges?

t7AuiYv.gif

95% chance it's the watch_dogs release date
4,9% chance it's the AC5 reveal
0,1% chance it's any other new game (Far Cry 4, Beyond Good & Evil 2 etc.)

Carbonox

May 27th release? I dig.

Final Fantasy XIV next month.

Infamous, MGS5: GZ and FFX HD this month.

Gaming delivering the goods these coming months. <3

Leb

Well, not to go against the grain, or anything, but I'm actually pretty interested to see what this multi-month delay bought us. It'll be interesting to see whether they address the perceived shortcomings that led to the delay and whether they discuss some of the specific changes that they've implemented since then.

ekim

It's Watch Dogs. We get a story trailer. The leaked release date is correct. Trailer is online on the Xbox 360 dashboard preview channel.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Silent Hunter coming to PS4

BELIEVE

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It's Watch Dogs. We get a story trailer. The leaked release date is correct. Trailer is online on the Xbox 360 dashboard preview channel.

You mean like right now?

Top Bottom