• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Xbox One friend list(and other random things) down for everyone right now?

unbias

Checking gamefaqs and twitter, seems others are having this issue, just wondering how wide spread this is. Went to go jump on to play titanfall with some buddies and we are all getting issues.

Lock if already asked.

Butane123

Tried jumping on Titanfall. It kept searching for a server, and when I went to manually choose one, everything was listed as having a ping of -1. Something's up.

The left and right panels haven't loaded for me in a week. I could still boot a game and play it but haven't been able to access the store without going through search etc

Miles X

Also, every single time I try to play Peggle it doesn't recognise me, then when I say chose this person, it does it over and over. Is that a live problem too??

unbias

Also, every single time I try to play Peggle it doesn't recognise me, then when I say chose this person, it does it over and over. Is that a live problem too??

Ya, friend, who logged on after the problem started, said he keeps getting asked to log in.

unbias

How can a friends list be down? Wouldn't the whole xbl be down?

A lot of stuff is down. Seems it comes up for like...2 min where you can browse, for instance, the KI DLC store and then all the sudden you cant. Titanfall servers seems to be borked right now as well. It seems like a live issue all around, but it's intermittent.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
When I turned mine on it prompted me for an update, but then said there was a problem with the update. Pretty sure there is no update live right now its just an error, my friends list is working fine though.

Shin-Ra

When in question check

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

For US Xbox Live.
iFVWxbPOLs5xs.gif

I see what you did there.

I was disappointed because i wanted to rate some dumb kid who was just trying to shoot me for two matches. We were on the same team! It served no purpose! He would jump on my titan and try shooting it. It was the stupidest thing I ever saw. At least I can bitch and moan about it here.

Top Bottom