• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo registered 'Xtreme Beach Volleyball' in Japan.

Tsundere

Banned
olFjunc.gif

salromano

Eh, they registered a whole bunch of stuff related to already released games.

Soutenroku (2014-26946) - Nobunaga's Ambition
Tenka Sousei (2014-26947) - Nobunaga's Ambition
Hiryu no Shou (2014-26948) - Nobunaga's Ambition
Moushouden (2014-26949) - Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends
Musou Orochi (2014-26950) - Warriors Orochi
Xtreme Beach Volleyball (2014-26951)
Tendou (2014-26952) - Nobunaga's Ambition

Sounds more to me like they're just protecting their stuff.

I'd like to be wrong. Team Ninja are working on a PS4 project, I mean.

antitrop

I think the girls of Dead or Alive are very attractive and I would like a volleyball game featuring them on my PlayStation 4 Entertainment Console.

Wonko_C

Forget the boobs, I want a free-roaming Zack Island with seamless transition to stores, entertainment areas, beaches, a hot spring (why not?), and a less stupid grind to get stuff. I also want less useless items, at least give us a room to decorate and customize. How about some "emote" animations not unlike those from MMOS? (Create your own gravure scenes)

Also, life and hometown.

kuroshiki

Forget the boobs, I want a free-roaming Zack Island with seamless transition to stores, entertainment areas, beaches, a hot spring (why not?), and a less stupid grind to get stuff. I also want less useless items, at least give us a room to decorate and customize. How about some "emote" animations not unlike those from MMOS? (Create your own gravure scenes)

Also, life and hometown.
Actually if they just put morpheus support there I dont care how bad game will be. Day Fucking one.

Top Bottom