• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DG2 Beta out now!

MRORANGE

0_1654880_10152119773149681_1216104571_o_00.jpg

Check your email if you backed the KS project, Steam keys were sent out today.

The Beta introduces two maps with a variety of game modes.

epmode

Maybe you should have titled the thread "Defense Grid 2" instead of DG2. I had no idea what this was until I clicked.

MRORANGE

Played through it this morning.

This is definitely more Defense Grid. (what engine is it using? it looks fairly pretty)

epmode

So is the beta awesome or whatever? I remember that strange Defense Grid Kickstarter that had DG2 as a goddamned stretch goal while the main goal of the campaign was DLC for the first game. It never reached the stretch goal so I assume the sequel was funded some other way.

So is the beta awesome or whatever? I remember that strange Defense Grid Kickstarter that had DG2 as a goddamned stretch goal while the main goal of the campaign was DLC for the first game. It never reached the stretch goal so I assume the sequel was funded some other way.

Yeah, they found someone to fund it and they are giving backers DG2 even though they didn't make the crowdfunding goal.

dani_dc

Yeah, that's why I didn't back that project if I recall.
Happy to see it's still being done though, will get thsi when it gets released, loved the first game.

Top Bottom