• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB The Next Generation: New Mega Evolutions and ORAS Details

Coro Coro scans up on Serebii now.

Mega Sceptile= Grass/Dragon. Ability is Lightingrod.
Mega Swampert= Water/Ground. Ability is Swift Swim
Mega Diancie= Rock/Fairy. Ability is as yet unknown.
New Kyogre and Groudon Megas= Primal/Prehistoric Kyogre, Primal/Prehistoric Groudon. Said to be regressions, achieved by the process of Ancient Devolution.
Steven, Team Aqua and Magma confirmed for ORAS. Steven has a Mega Charizard X, and is looking for the secret of Mega Evolution. The Leaders Maxie and Archie return, along with Magma admins Courtney and Tabitha, and Aqua admins Matt and Shelly.
Main character designs slightly altered from Emerald. (It's DEFINITELY a hat now.)
You get given another Mega-enabling item ingame- this time, the Mega Bangle.
Mach and Acro Bikes return.

Love the new Megas, some of the best so far. Team Aqua and Magma seem a little weird looking though and I'd have like to have seen more in-game screenshots of the overworld. Also, isn't this ridiculously early for CoroCoro?

Santiako

I was secretly hoping that they would forget the mega evolutions and quietly sweep them under the rug like they never happened.

Mega Swampert is so fucking swole

And Grass/Dragon? That's cool, but lol that 4x ice weakness

Also not a huge fan of the main character redesigns so far :\

Fey

Banned
Mega Sceptile= Grass/Dragon

igTH3ZimPGD7W.GIF

yasss sceptile u look SO GOOD

Azure J

Scans up on Serebii now.

Mega Sceptile= Grass/Dragon
Mega Swampert= Water/Ground
Mega Diancie= Rock/Fairy
New Kyorge and Groudon formes= Atom Kyorge, Atom Groudon
Steven, Team Aqua and Magma confirmed for ORAS.
Main character designs slightly altered from Emerald. (It's DEFINITELY a hat now.)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

i'M SO EXCITE

Mega Sceptile looks like a lot sleeker like Grovyle. And Mega Swampert... BOSS!!!!! It looks like a freaking tank!

I'd like to know more about this Atomic stuff though.

Salvadora

Mega Sceptile looks absolutely fantastic.

And Swampert to a lesser extent.

Main characters, however, are a bit shit.

DaBoss

"Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X and is after the secret for Mega Evolution.
Both the Mach and Acro Bike make a return in this game and Team Aqua & Team Magma both return as well. The Mega Evolution activating item in this game is the Mega Bangle."

I like Charizard, but what the fuck. Should have been Mega Aggron...
If Mega Sceptile can move as fast and as murderously as Garchomp, then sure, it's not a problem, haha

losing the item slot and Grass attacks being lame means it won't
But the grass status attacks invulnerability!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
THEY FINALLY FIXED SCEPTILE'S TAIL!

OMG NO MORE SHOVED CHRISTMAS TREE ON HIS ASS!

Also dem bara team aqua

brinstar

Omg this is gonna make my choice of starter much more difficult. So glad they're adding more Megas to the game!

Top Bottom