• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB The Next Generation: New Mega Evolutions and ORAS Details

MegaMelon

1402513854454.png

Deoxys confirmed?
What you're looking for is the triangular meteor falling in both pictures. This is the meteor that deoxys apparently crashed onto the pokemon world on.

EDIT: In-case the image isn't displaying I've got the link to the source of the image;
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/feature/03.html

MegaMelon

Tusk

Welp, There doesn't seem to be any mention of a typing.

Also, small little thing, just noticed his teeth turn gold. :b

CassSept

Huh, neat. Makes sense though, after all Mawile already got Mega Evo so if anything it's more surprising that they're only implementing it now. Cool.

Really? When was this? Either way, that's disappointing. Might as well as wait for Delta Emerald <_<

I doubt that's going to happen for a remake. They did the same thing back when FRLG were coming out. Trademarking Water Blue and probably a Yellow variant as well.

I am super hyped!!!! I freaking love my Sableye, as it's wiped entire teams by itself before. If the Mega version still has the same typing and Prankster stays as the ability, with the increased defenses that the video mentioned, I'm going to explode with joy! Seriously.

I just can't...

Adrian121

The hole in the top right of this screenshot. Secret bases confirmed?
tumblr_n730slwWjG1tzrapbo1_400.jpg

Also, are the camera angles adjustable?

From the same scene just in a different screenshot:
EN_V1_p30_04-05_pdp.jpg

EDIT: Oops just realised a new Pokebomb thread was opened.

Top Bottom