• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 Bingo Thread

It's that time once again. Post your E3 bingo cards, or print some out and play along!

A bit rushed at the end, but it's done:

Automatic E3 Bingo Card Generator, 2014

Have fun! There's a dropdown at the bottom to pick what conference you want to generate for (or just general items) and the difficulty

Here are mine...

Microsoft
e3_2014_m_bingo_t.jpg

Sony
e3_2014_s_bingo_t.jpg

Nintendo
e3_2014_n_bingo_t.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm not sure if I should do bingo this time or not. I will sub this thread in case if I change my mind.

It's always fun to look at other people's bingos!

I'm new to bingo cards, anyone cares to explain me how it Works?

Make a bingo card for each platform holder containing announcements that you think are likely, want to happen, or would be hilariously outlandish. Whether you get a bingo or not doesn't really matter, as long as you have fun with it.

dorkimoe

My bingo card is one game for each conference. Because if those games are announced then I win.

Sony- Warhawk 2.
Microsoft. Fallout 4

Game. Set. Match.

Sendou

Hell yeah let's do this. I'd do one for Sony and MS but to be honest I haven't got enough information to make a proper bingo cards for them.

EDIT: Looks like transparent got a little messed up in the progress but w/e.

mclem

I'm still planning to make an automatic generator for this year but I'm behind schedule. Hopefully done some time tomorrow.

OneUh8

I might participate. Not sure I want to try and keep track though. I really want to be focused this year.

Wow, that's absolutely brutal. Anything besides down-middle is almost inconceivable. Replace "pigs fly" with Project Beast and now we're talking. Actually, replace it with any other rumor, period. That square is just killing that card in such a prominent spot.

Pretty good otherwise! I may have to steal a lot of it (apologies!).

Here we go....

VRys5As.jpg

You might have noticed the beer on certain spots...

HZ4lrU7.jpg

.. is for those instances that are either so outlandish as to cause heart palpitations or so sad as to drive one to drink. SO DRINK.

This bingo card is valid for the entirety of E3, not just the Monday event.

here are my...... interesting.... cards. i always go high-risk sprinkled with a few safe bets. i learned a while back to never be too specific either. i also put a unique "ace" guess in each card so if i get it, nets me a free X on any other square i want.

ALSO: i don't follow the typical easy/hard system, and instead just list out all my predictions. i then use a List Randomizer (https://www.random.org/lists/) to randomize them into 3 sets, then make the cards from those.

mclem

If anyone wants to help populate my E3 Bingo generator, the base data files are ready for editing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsNAZK7Ar0lJdExRR3lHc09TRUlCbW5Tc3BuUUlCcEE&usp=sharing

I'll probably shove finished data files into the generator tomorrow.

Explanation:

Rumour column states a rumour. Difficulty common is 1 (easy) through to 3 (hard) then a jump to 5 (impossible); 4 doesn't happen (impossible is meant to be a step above the rest!)

There's a further column to add in an optional 128x128 image to represent the given rumour. Note that it'll need descriptive text; if you have the image it'll only have the image.

There's multiple tabs along the bottom for different categories; one page for Nintendo, one for Sony, one for Microsoft and one for more general statements.

If people are interested in the history of the generator:

There's a dropdown at the bottom to pick what sort of card you want to generate.

Top Bottom