• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB gets actual weather effects, screenshots inside

DRIVECLUB now has weather effects confirmed, no longer just cloud coverage adjustments! Looks awesome.

Re-hosted from DualShitters. Credit to BlackBuzzard for the tip.

uY6lx9u.jpg

V5uzKrV.jpg

4Scywyi.jpg

z7uVpaW.jpg

6sFtBOu.jpg

wXr9AFU.jpg

ghhV4WJ.jpg

Catbdg8.jpg

Update: couple more rain shots and others from the E3 trailers on Gamersyde.
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_e3_driveclub_trailer_and_images-15449_en.html

Huh, I thought weather was already confirmed. Game looks amazing still, though.

It was confirmed at the Playstation Meeting, but afterwards they said that it wouldn't be able to make it for the console launch. The delay has given them the time to put it back in.

Duxxy3

Never any snow in these racings games with supercars.

Dammit, I just want to race the nurburgring in a foot of snow with my mclaren f1.

Is that too much to ask for?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
they are doing such a good job of marketing this :/

seriously, the lighting is godlike, they have dynamic day-night cycles and now weather. But they don't tell us - loudly - that they have weather, even though FH2 specifically pulled that out as a bullet point in yesterday's conference and last week's announcement

JUST TELL US

Tripolygon

Banned
I repeat

Sweet honey chocolate milk syrup covered Jesus. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM

Can we stick our heads out the window in DriveClub? because the more I see of this game, the more I just want to stick my head out the window and just look at the world as it flys by at ~120 MPH.

The more time that goes on, the more I am glad they delayed this. I think lots of people really wanted a next-gen driving experience right away but I think it's great that this will be a much more complete package when it comes out.

malyce

Can't wait to see what racing games will look like in 2018-19. This gen feels like a stop gap. DC looks good though.

Tripolygon

Banned
Never any snow in these racings games with supercars.

Dammit, I just want to race the nurburgring in a foot of snow with my mclaren f1.

Is that too much to ask for?
They are experimenting with snow, you can see they have snow tracks. There was a rumor of GT7 PS4 having realtime snow.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
The more time that goes on, the more I am glad they delayed this. I think lots of people really wanted a next-gen driving experience right away but I think it's great that this will be a much more complete package when it comes out.
The game is certainly much better for it. The more dynamic stuff the better.

GameSeeker

That looks awesome! Evolution is putting the delay time to good use and really polishing up this game.

Dear Evolution,

We need a gameplay video with rain effects ASAP!

Top Bottom