• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The original cast of Mortal Kombat (games) reunited

CO_Andy

VH5p1D0.png

New thread for folks who don't check out the weekly fighting threads. News via Kotaku (check link for more pix).

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Holy shit, Johnny Cage got old.

I wonder what MK Trilogy Johnny Cage looks like now (Christopher something...forget his last name).

shuri

Banned
Don't you diss Daniel Pessina! He's actually a real life martial art instructor. And he was Scorpion and Sub-Zero and Reptile

Also, he was legit scary with a flying spear. Here's him doing a demo of his skills with one outside of the arcade that hosted the event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZoZwD1vKoU

And Kano still looks the same:
793782039537354666.jpg

Is it? Thought it was known all the characters were actors.

No, I knew that...it's just that the idea of having a "cast" for a game other than for voicework is so uncommon.

P.S. If this thread attracts people who read the treehouse threads during E3, there's gonna be a LOT of pearl-clutching over people calling Sonya's actress hot. #bewarned

Xanathus

Oh it's the MK3 cast, not the MK1 one. That would have been awkward with the legal issues with the Johnny Cage from that one.

shuri

Banned
Oh it's the MK3 cast, not the MK1 one. That would have been awkward with the legal issues with the Johnny Cage from that one.
It's a mix of all of them together. I think only Kitana is missing.. And Stryker. And Sub Zero from MK3.. And That's the original Cage

Top Bottom