• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | September 2014

kassatsu

Banned
i6i8spS9mbDp1.png

Here is a list of upcoming PSN games which will probably get updated more than this OP.

ibwdETypGDx2if.png

September 2nd Velocity 2X
September 2nd Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
September 9th Destiny
September 9th NHL 15
September 16th Anomaly 2
September 23rd Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes
September 23rd Natural Doctrine
September 23rd FIFA 15
September 30th Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
September 30th Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishments
September Hasbro Game Channel
September MotoGP 14
September Minecraft

ibeIxLXGz9CCSl.png

September 2nd Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
September 2nd Don’t Starve
September 2nd Joe Danger
September 2nd Velocity 2X
September Minecraft
September Murasaki Baby

ib2qPuhlO4Sxep.png

September 9th Destiny
September 9th NHL 15
September 16th Fairy Fencer F
September 23rd Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star
September 23rd Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!!
September 23rd Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes
September 23rd FIFA 15
September 30th Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
September 30th Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
September 30th Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishments
September Hasbro Game Channel

ilr8sk0ofXwmZ.png

NA & EU
Velocity 2X (PS4, PS Vita)
Sportsfriends (PS4, PS3)
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale (PS3, PS Vita)
Hoard (PS3)
Joe Danger (PS Vita)
TxK (PS Vita)

ib29cxO4ulSZUS.png

PlayStation Plus Thread

iD2KD92.jpg

Imouto

Banned
That small Vita section.

I'm getting half of them

Also, I remember someone suggest to have previous month link in monthly thread, so here it is.

ZeroAKA

New thread!

I just bought a second PS4 controller. What are some good local multiplayer games besides Diablo 3?

VLiberty

Wall of Shame
Total Posts:
Shizuka Posts: 386
baekshi Posts: 384
Sir TapTap Posts: 200
Flandy Posts: 187
Flightmare Posts: 172
ZeroAKA Posts: 150
RK128 Posts: 142
Azula Posts: 140
Takao Posts: 131
teflontactics Posts: 126
Ingueferroque Posts: 116
MaximumSpider Posts: 113
wilflare Posts: 105
maouvin Posts: 102
Tizoc Posts: 93
v1perz53 Posts: 92
Tapejara Posts: 89
RyosukeTH Posts: 89
Yasumi Posts: 88
RalchAC Posts: 87

I'm well behind this time :/

BTW we basically don't know shit about what's getting released past tomorrow except for minecraft, ND and Murasaki Baby which is releasing on the 17th here in europe.

daydream

Banned
Very excited for Velocity 2X.

First order of business for me is to get started on DR1. We'll see how far I can get before 2 drops.

Mononoke

Banned
I will make the wall of fame/shame next time. :D

tumblr_n1da0ubyrc1skou1po5_400.gif

EDIT: Wow I'm dumb, didn't realize I did make it in the last thread.

giphy.gif

VLiberty

My guesses on what could stealthrelease this month:

Hotline Miami 2
Jet Car Stunts (was due out in May, then July, then whothefuckknows)
Futuridium EP Deluxe (was due out in July)
Duke Nukem 3D (lol)
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee (extralol)

edit: Futuridium and Switch Galaxy just got rated by PEGI so I guess they're behind the corner.

This has been rated too and.. was this even announced? Looks good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsskpClZ-lw

re-edit: PEGI listed Race the Sun and 1001 Spikes(still missing in Europe) back in July so I guess it's not that reliable about release dates.

My guesses on what could stealthrelease this month:

Hotline Miami 2
Jet Car Stunts (was due out in May, then July, then whothefuckknows)
Futuridium EP Deluxe (was due out in July)
Duke Nukem 3D (lol)
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee (extralol)
Hotline Miami 2 was Q3 last I checked, so you may well be right. Then again, Minecraft was August. Release dates are basically dartboards for indie developers.

Murasaki Baby, Velocity 2X and Danganronpa 2 for me this month. Well actually, in terms of the latter, I haven't played the first one yet, but it should be coming through the letterbox soon. And if that turns out to be as good as it should, then it's straight on to the sequel.

Velcro Fly

So my Playstation related goals for September:

1. Get the plat or close to it for PS All-Stars before Smash 3DS comes out
2. Finish story mode stuffs in P4A before Ultimax comes out
3. Keep playing Diablo 3 with my Crusader because it's fun and killing demons makes me feel good

Feel like these are all realistic even if most of my free time to play is on the weekend.

RK128

Nice, made it on the wall of shame again XD! Don't know if I will make it this month (considering college is starting for me) but still, this month is going to be great :D.

Between playing through Sword Art Online: Hallow Fragment, the PS+ games for this month (Volicty X2, Joe Danger, TxK), Don't Starve (dat Cross-Buy man :D!) and my huge backlog of games (many, many RPG's I still need to beat like Ys: MoC, FFVII, and lots more), giving me lots of things to play during down time between classes :).

Really happy with the conference yesterday; lots of surprising announcements (Ys MoC 2 :D! Persona 5 coming to PS4 :D! God Eater 2 Burst being made (meaning there now is an version Bamco can bring over to NA/EU :D!) and for once tons of screen time for the Vita (there was more shown of for the thing here then in E3 and Gamescom combined (though, that really wasn't that hard sadly X( SCEA and SCEE hates the Vita :() made it a great show.

VLiberty

Minecraft is coming retail on 10/15 in Italy. I don't know if the retail version releases later, but don't hold your breath on a September release...

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
V2X, Minecraft, Murasaki Baby, Destiny. This month is awesome.

Bittercup

From the old thread:
What? The psp silent hills are not playable on Vita? :(
Yeah that was really confusing. Especially since they were announced for Vita and as far as I know the US version work fine.
Several weeks ago there was a comment on the PS Blog regarding those games. Apparently some discussions between Konami and Sony about compatibility are required first. Not sure what this means exactly though.

Minecraft is coming retail to Italy on 10/15. I don't know if the retail version releases later, but don't hold you breath on a September release...

hahahaha you think it'll actually release this month

ha...ha....

:(

Both the Xbox and PS3 versions released after the digital on retail. Plus there's about a half dozen different dates for the retail version if you look around. Sheer guesses, placeholder dates. If 4J can't stick to their own release date, what crystal ball do you think Amazon has?

Pissed 4J didn't deliver on the promised date (twice for PS4), but highly doubt it'll be another month. Typically though the Vita is the last one to still be in bug testing and not with final cert testing from Sony or Microsoft. Not hard to guess where their priorities would be.

Takao

Banned
What? The psp silent hills are not playable on Vita? :(

Do you live in North America or Europe? In NA, they're compatible with a transfer from PS3. In Europe, none of Konami's recent PSP releases on PSN are compatible with Vita.

Just wanted to say to vita Gaf, I'm happy for you guys watching the conference last night couldn't help but smile. Finally you guys got the spotlight you deserved! I hope that god eater 2 game comes over cause it looks fantastic

While a lot of the announcements had Vita versions attached, it was quite clear that Sony packaged it as a PS4 show. It felt like they spoke exclusively about Vita for as long as they did the western games getting JP releases.

RK128

From the old thread:

Yeah that was really confusing. Especially since they were announced for Vita and as far as I know the US version work fine.
Several weeks ago there was a comment on the PS Blog regarding those games. Apparently some discussions between Konami and Sony about compatibility are required first. Not sure what this means exactly though.

Aren't they 'unofficially' compatible with Vita via PS3 to PS Vita transfer :l? I remember those games being among the list of PSP/PS1 games that can land on Vita that way....

I think the issue was official compatibility with those games taking a while to get done (meaning, them being on the Vita PSN Store and having them be downloadable with the DL List).

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
New thread! :D

It's me or there's not thread for Way of the Samurai on Vita?

First Luminous Arc Infinity screens:
Luminous-Arc-Infinity_2014_09-01-14_003.jpg
Luminous-Arc-Infinity_2014_09-01-14_002.jpg
Luminous-Arc-Infinity_2014_09-01-14_001.jpg

I repost this:
I have a doubt, i waited for Putty Squad to be on sale and finally the time arrived... On PS3 and PS4?!?!?
I thought it was just an error so i went to the Vita store and it disappeared!
So i went tot he web store and the PS4 version says it's cross buy PS4-Vita, but what if i buy it and i can't download the Vita version? I don't have a PS4.
What to do? Anyone bought it recently?

RK128

Are they killing Vita at TGS ?

Are you kidding me XD! If anything the Vita is killing it at TGS :D! We got almost 24+ minutes devoted to the device on the show and many PS3/PS4 games (One Piece Matsu, God Eater 2 Burst, Ys, ect) are also landing on Vita too. The only bad thing about the Vita at the show was a lack of Gravity Rush 2 but considering it isn't 'officially' TGS yet, there still is time for that to be shown off :).

Bittercup

Aren't they 'unofficially' compatible with Vita via PS3 to PS Vita transfer :l? I remember those games being among the list of PSP/PS1 games that can land on Vita that way....

I think the issue was official compatibility with those games taking a while to get done (meaning, them being on the Vita PSN Store and having them be downloadable with the DL List).
I think this works only with the US version, not the EU :/
Still strange to make an extra announcement that they will release them for the Vita and then release them as PSP-only.

baekshi

Banned
Are you kidding me XD! If anything the Vita is killing it at TGS :D! We got almost 24+ minutes devoted to the device on the show and many PS3/PS4 games (One Piece Matsu, God Eater 2 Burst, Ys, ect) are also landing on Vita too. The only bad thing about the Vita at the show was a lack of Gravity Rush 2 but considering it isn't 'officially' TGS yet, there still is time for that to be shown off :).

TGS hasn't happened so its not killing at TGS. I think they spent more time showing western games than Vita also.

Gravity Daze didnt show up for either. Neither did Soul Sac. Everything remains the same, SCEJ didn't even have any collaborations or in studio games for Vita.

RK128

While a lot of the announcements had Vita versions attached, it was quite clear that Sony packaged it as a PS4 show. It felt like they spoke exclusively about Vita for as long as they did the western games getting JP releases.

Well, it really seems like Sony more or less begged these companies to make PS4/PS3 versions of there Vita games (stuff like Ys and God Eater 2 Burst for example, looked much more at home on Vita then PS4), that is why they pushed PS4 that hard at the show.

I mean, sure, the PS4 got a lot of great announcements (Persona 5 on PS4 and Dragon Quest Heroes man :D!) but most of the other ones were largely squared on cross-platform games.

While the Vita got 24+ minutes of screen time to itself for once (hell of a lot more then E3 2013 AND 2014 + Gamescome 2014 combined), the Vita love sprinkled throughout the show with almost every to other game being shown off having a Vita version attached with it.

Wall of Shame

I'm well behind this time :/

BTW we basically don't know shit about what's getting released past tomorrow except for minecraft, ND and Murasaki Baby which is releasing on the 17th here in europe.

ive seen this wall of shames in a couple of threads, what do you have to do to get in one?

also hype! was waiting for those games to be announced warriors and natural doctrine.

Top Bottom