• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony doing another TGS stream tonight (10pm PT/ 2am ET)

sjay1994

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/09/16/tgs-2014-watch-sonys-playstation-event-live-on-ign

On Tuesday, September 16 at 10PM PT / September 17 at 1AM ET (3PM AU Wednesday, 6PM UK Tuesday), Sony is holding an event ahead of this year's Tokyo Game Show. You can watch the PlayStation press conference live right here on IGN.

Sony previously stated it would reveal two new PlayStation 4 games at TGS -- so keep an eye out for IGN's coverage of those announcements and more during the Japanese event.

Show Last Guardian if old

EDIT:

That's just the Asia session of the same pre-TGS press conference they already held for Japan. There will likely be release info and pricing for things specific to the Asia region, but it is unlikely that there will be any actual new announcements. Anything which wasn't announced at the Japanese conference will likely be saved for the TGS show floor.

This is apparently the Asia presser..... and according to other Gaffers..

expect_nothing_by_meandmypixels-d3jfs47.png

Slowdive

Banned
Don't get too excited.

That's just the Asia session of the same pre-TGS press conference they already held for Japan. There will likely be release info and pricing for things specific to the Asia region, but it is unlikely that there will be any actual new announcements. Anything which wasn't announced at the Japanese conference will likely be saved for the TGS show floor.

AAK

Isn't this that Asia press conference where it's pretty much confirmed to just repeat the stuff that happened in the Pre-TGS event?

sjay1994

TGS has always been that show I ask myself why I am staying up to watch. Most of the games there won't even be released here nor appeal to me.

The only time it was worth it was Persona 5.

But I will still stay up, and still watch it, and once its done I will question myself again as to why I did it.

wapplew

Localization wish list time!

Yakuza zero, persona 5 in English, Chinese finger cross!

Come on Sony,this is your chance to win China!

warheat

Can someone post timeanddate, I live in shithole and have problem trying to convert in my local time, calling in sick tomorrow.

MSMrRound

It's the Sony ASIAN conference guys.

For gamers like myself who live in other Asian territories such as Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia etc.

Don't get hyped up or anything.

Chinese/Korean localization announcements and stuff usually.

Just giving you guys a fair bit of warning.

ViciousDS

Banned
midnight central.....NNNNOOOOO, guess I'll just read about it when I get to work here lol

EDIT: Give me Legend of Dragoon 2!!!!

shu gets on stage
acoustic guitar begins
short little cgi video of what happened in LoD
New CGI plays showing LoD 2
stage goes dark
end conference

DONE!

Begaria

Kouldelka 2

That...already happened? Shadow Hearts is the direct continuation of the events from Koudelka. Unless you mean a game that's more styled after what Koudelka was doing, i.e. a Survival Horror RPG rather than Shadow Hearts' typical turn based JRPG with some horror flavor to it.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Jumping Flash Xtreme
Jeto Moto Redemption
Rollcage: Legends
Medievil 3
Final Fantasy VII Remake
ZOE 3
Legend of Dragoon II
DMC5

Lets do it.

Top Bottom