• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyrie Profile, Star Ocean, Resonance of Fate collaborations for Phantasy Star Nova

Takao

Banned
Tri-Ace connection too strong:

GLkdXbq.jpg
OhM5lx1.jpg

2YTwnuj.jpg
gRLjlw6.jpg

sh4QjON.jpg
hkboVSH.jpg

B7pJHHj.jpg
MlzKxgx.jpg

http://www.4gamer.net/games/232/G023268/20140918046/

Here's the TGS trailer for the game.

I was going to say that I was surprised to see SE let Valkyrie Profile and Star Ocean appear in a non-SE game, but those aren't exactly the most active of IPs in 2014.

Why are you so cruel, SEGA? I believe they also put Resonance of Fate and Valkyria Chronicles characters in Project X Zone and it hurt so bad ...

EDIT: Can't even read the title ... Valkyria Profile not Chronicles. Now I'm just heaping on the pain.

paolo11

The more I hear great news about this game, the more I get frustrated that I do not know how to read Japanese to play this treasure.

What time are we getting news for this game? I am going to pray we get an English version of this.

The feels.

I need a sequel to these games. I especially feel that Hrist needs a game of her own.

Don't worry. There was Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth and Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria.

Have hope! They'll make a Valkyrie Profile: Lightning someday! She's the best goddess.

batfax

The amount of meseta I would pay for that Lenneth outfit in PSO2... or Nova.

Too bad I can't play either. I miss my PSO2 characters. =\

CO_Andy

Is that image from Resonance of Fate? Haven't played it, but that looks like one of the characters.

If so, then Tri-Ace games are a gif goldmine.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
So much fanservice for this tri-Ace fanboy... wish this would come out here, even if I wish it was a turn-based Phantasy Star.

Top Bottom