• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"RiME" is the cover star of Official Playstation Magazine's digital issue.

Auctopus

I know there's a small but strong following on GAF for this game, hopefully this means we'll get some more info. The issue is for 'subscribers only'.

17YOYMJ.png

Auctopus

i think it's on the physical edition also but like in op it's the subscriber edition

Just tweeted them for confirmation that it's coming in physical. I remember reading something about OPM's last issue last year so I assumed they had gone all digital.

These lower budget (but not lower quality and not necessarily indie) games are the best thing that's happened to this industry in a long time.

Mid-tier games, and yes, they are.

This is what I loved about the original PlayStation, it was over-stuffed with these games, from both the east and the west. Crazy game design, free from rules and expectations.

These lower budget (but not lower quality and not necessarily indie) games are the best thing that's happened to this industry in a long time.

I completely agree. I find games like Rime, Wild, Ori, State of Decay, Journey and The Tomorrow Children far more interesting and exciting than most big budget retail releases.

Looks really pretty.

Definitely. Ori and the Blind Forest is the game that's got me so excited than I've ever been while the others like Below, White Night, and Hyper Light Drifter aren't too far behind.

Cornbread78

Hopefully this gets a full retail release, so much potential... Cover looks great though. Will this make holiday release or is it definately 2015 release?

Man games are being pushed up more and more. I always had the impression that this game was coming summer of this year, Deep Down March-April of this year and that game also doesn't have a release date. I don't even want to see any more gameplay videos of this, I just want to buy it.

Top Bottom